Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems niasse rumour is true.

Happy to see him go tbh, clearly he wasn't cut out for this league .

Barry missing is an interesting point, wonder if it then means we are going to rebuild the midfield? I'd imagine if Barry goes then Mccarthy stays. Or stoke could offer a silly price for him if they lose out on Allen.

And listening to Walsh interview, seems as though transfers might be a little behind what we thought rather than close as we were led to believe. One or two by the sounds of it will be borinis so to speak, players koeman personally wants to sign rather than influenced by Walsh.

So it seems niasse rumour is true.

Happy to see him go tbh, clearly he wasn't cut out for this league .

Barry missing is an interesting point, wonder if it then means we are going to rebuild the midfield? I'd imagine if Barry goes then Mccarthy stays. Or stoke could offer a silly price for him if they lose out on Allen.

And listening to Walsh interview, seems as though transfers might be a little behind what we thought rather than close as we were led to believe. One or two by the sounds of it will be borinis so to speak, players koeman personally wants to sign rather than influenced by Walsh.

I was a bit confused by that interview to be honest. Apparently, he's a really nice guy, but to hear him say "Mr Koeman knows what he wants and I'll try to give him that", wasn't something I'd expect to hear from the 'Director' of football. I'm obviously not as polite as him but, if I was the football 'boss' I think I would call him Ronald, Ron or Ronnie (whatever Mr Koemans preference was). Maybe he was still getting used to his new surroundings?

By the way, I'm more than happy with his appointment. So not having a pop, just thought it sort of gentlemanly, which I didn't expect.

I was a bit confused by that interview to be honest. Apparently, he's a really nice guy, but to hear him say "Mr Koeman knows what he wants and I'll try to give him that", wasn't something I'd expect to hear from the 'Director' of football. I'm obviously not as polite as him but, if I was the football 'boss' I think I would call him Ronald, Ron or Ronnie (whatever Mr Koemans preference was). Maybe he was still getting used to his new surroundings?
Just out of respect considering this is his highest job to date. You get used to saying it I'd imagine.

Right now his job isn't to build the squad like at Leiscter because he has no idea what we need. However over the course of the season he can then identify what we need and scout them and all that for the future.

By the way, I'm more than happy with his appointment. So not having a pop, just thought it sort of gentlemanly, which I didn't expect.

What a very strange comment.

The most important person at every single football club in the world is the manager.

Nothing to suggest he's anything other than a Lewis Holtby. Inflated price tag turns peoples heads ! Let the RS carry on and buy average players for extortionate prices, keeps the sky sports customers and fans happy !

I have been watching this kid, he is special.

Just out of respect considering this is his highest job to date. You get used to saying it I'd imagine.

Right now his job isn't to build the squad like at Leiscter because he has no idea what we need. However over the course of the season he can then identify what we need and scout them and all that for the future.

I'm a polite guy and know when to be polite and respectful, I would like to think I am/do anyhow, but was just wondering about what part of the 'scouting' as opposed to 'directing' his job entails?
Scrap them cynical thoughts, I like him and hope he does well for us!

What a very strange comment.

The most important person at every single football club in the world is the manager.

As an addon to that, when you have a DoF, the most important person in the long run, is the Dof. In the short term it's the coach.

We are making advanced moves for players - I know it from my source which is very very credible. Can't reveal yet which player I'm talking about but he's negotiating his contract with us right now.

Heard it's the Stoke fella Marko Arnarkovic or something, the fella with the girly bun on his head. Good player, thinks he's Zlatan, hope he's better if he comes in

Thanks for the links to the walsh interview @MoutsGoat and @tadao

If it is to be Arnautovic coming in he is a very solid player fast for a big man very strong good vision and quality... Cant imaginr eho he gets in front of in the starting 11 though?

He is definately under rated however he is not marquee and will be a little dissapointing after such a long wait you would hope the next signing would be a massive impact statement signing... Arnautovic would be better as a back up depth signing... Cant imagine he'd join to warm the bench thiugh

Thanks for the links to the walsh interview @MoutsGoat and @tadao

If it is to be Arnautovic coming in he is a very solid player fast for a big man very strong good vision and quality... Cant imaginr eho he gets in front of in the starting 11 though?

He is definately under rated however he is not marquee and will be a little dissapointing after such a long wait you would hope the next signing would be a massive impact statement signing... Arnautovic would be better as a back up depth signing... Cant imagine he'd join to warm the bench thiugh

Would easily take Kev's spot on recent season's form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back