Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clowns realise your ignite a new level of fume with this koeman looking elsewhere rubbish lol hilarious but retards are fragile right now and will buy this hook line and sinker

Not kidding, but if City offered 40m plus Bony Everton should get that damn deal done as quickly as humanly possible. Bony, in the current climate, is easily a 30m player. Jordan Ibe cost 15m, let's not forget. We'd essentially be getting 70m for John Stones. I sincerely hope that is the offer that is forthcoming. Even 30m plus Bony should be done, but confident they'd offer closer to 40m as they're desperate to get rid and desperately want Stones.
Would be unreal if we could get a deal like that done, I personally would be willing to take 35m and Bony. City paid 28m for Bony 18 months ago and whilst he's failed to really set the world alight at Manchester I still think he's a really good player, a proven goal scorer and 27 he's entering the prime of his career.

Player exchanges almost never happen, especially in the Premier League but taking in Bony gives us an awesome player and the lower transfer fee for us would mean less money has to go to Barnsley and we'd have the be able to bring in a top player for much less than his real value.

Would be unreal if we could get a deal like that done, I personally would be willing to take 35m and Bony. City paid 28m for Bony 18 months ago and whilst he's failed to really set the world alight at Manchester I still think he's a really good player, a proven goal scorer and 27 he's entering the prime of his career.

Player exchanges almost never happen, especially in the Premier League but taking in Bony gives us an awesome player and the lower transfer fee for us would mean less money has to go to Barnsley and we'd have the be able to bring in a top player for much less than his real value.
Very much doubt we'll get Bony plus £40m from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back