Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they weren't impulse buys surely they would of found cheaper abroad, especially for money value, Jese has just gone for 20mil or so to PSG, especially seeing as how tight we are, which isn't always a bad thing.

They are rush buying premier league proven players to start the season, but had to wait on the sale of stones IMO
I don't think it is a rush buy. Perhaps they would rather have players that know the league rather than risk money on those that don't.

Don't get me wrong I am not happy with the Bolasie deal - it's way too much but if that is the strategy they are bound to cost more. Don't know why it took so long for Stones to go though.

Out of the above I'd definitely keep Galloway and possibly Robles and Gibson(I know, I know) but we could generate a fair amount on the likes of Cleverley/McCarthy/Lennon.
Undecided: Garbutt
Bin: Kone/McGeady/Niasse

Galloway is going to join Newcastle on loan.

I don't think it is a rush buy. Perhaps they would rather have players that know the league rather than risk money on those that don't.

Don't get me wrong I am not happy with the Bolasie deal - it's way too much but if that is the strategy they are bound to cost more. Don't know why it took so long for Stones to go though.

Because City didn't meet our valuation mate. Honestly, it's that simple.

They were trying to get him for £40m, and hoping Stones would force through the move. We wouldn't budge - we wanted a record fee. Stones didn't kick up a fuss as he had an agreement with EFC that until a club matched his valuation he would be going nowhere.

Mirror (I know) saying Niasse is wanted by 4 (yes FOUR) PL clubs

I'd rather him go to a PL club so we could really see what he is like and if he can cut it or he's as bad as some of our fans make out. There were honestly times last season where his touch put £28 mill Lukaku to shame.

If he goes to another PL team and we never see him again then we know for sure.

I'm not against the Bolasie deal, he could turn out to be quality for us, just don't currently see him as an improvement on Mirallas.

Agree with you though, could be worth the extra pennies for proven Premier League Talent, we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back