Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that twitter statement isn't true simply because if it is, by naming Jimmy Martin as the source they could get the man into trouble? All so some scabby get can get some likes on his twitter account.

Please staying lying down for the next few months until you can come back and say something positive about a player that will be wearing our colours.

Or you could just send a list out of your favourite under 18's, that's always fun........yawn!

G'day mate big fan of Aiden McGeady i hear?

Surely Depay and his like are much more useful than Bolasie? I know Januszaj or however you spell it is gone, but there are talented players knocking around Man U, Chelsea, Man City and Tottenham who won't get a game and either loan or sale is possible. Moyes & Martinez were clever with loans sometimes, hope that continues.

I really like Depay. Fantastic in holland and ideal for our left wing if given freedom...he and Deulofeu would be immense.

I lay the blame at LVGs door for his first season here...think he is an excellent player.

Surely if true it would be either Butland or Donnarumma then as only they would make any sense...
I missed this whole twitter itk post about Hart so not sure exactly what's going on haha that being said I'd assume whoever posted meant club record not world record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back