Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman spotted in Speke today.....
Koeman%20Signings_zpsgbk1m8kk.jpg
10524748_1521158291449299_3067489587491606738_n.jpg
??

Scratching my head at some of the comments here .... You know the ones ... What's happening when are we buying somebody
Cast your minds back a season or two ...... If you could read that long ago :-)
For years it's been last minute deal for an Unknown on the last day of the window ... A player who often never made the first team anyway but was brought in so BK and R E could be seen to be "active" in the window ...
.. Or shrewd plucky Everton make a few smart loan deals ... On the last day .....
This year already is probably the best window in living memory in terms of NET IMPROVEMENT IN SQUAD not net spend
stek in Williams in Gana in bolsssie in
When did we last bring IN that much talent that walked onto the first team that wasn't a loan job
I fact even in Terms of net spend this is an amazing window in terms of improving the squad
I firmly believe this window still has a surprise or two in it for us BUT it's already been great
Ffs calm down

i wonder how much movement could happen.

these three days could turn already GREAT business into AMAZING business

very happy so far, Williams and Idrissa have been blinders.

cant help but feel we all want 30m plus signing. to cap it off, but in saying that, what does that buy these days...

I honestly thought he would bring in a marquee signing, break our transfer record and have a major over haul but it appears the Koeman reign is actually similar to most summers where our net spend is actually pretty low and we sell one key player to aid is bringing in a few.
Even the players we are now linked for are well under the quality from the likes of Witsel, Adrien, Carvalho and Mata.
I not massively underwhelmed just a touch disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back