Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just nothing but excuses this whole window.

"The Euros are on, nobody is signing players" even tho clubs were signing players at the Euros

"Stop crying, Koeman wants to look at the squad"

"We have 6 weeks left in the window you babies"

"We need a DOF in"

"Preseason hasn't even started"

"The league hasn't even started"

"It's a shame the window closes as soon as our first game goes; oh wait, it doesnt"

"We have plenty of time"

Just utterly shambolic. Reeks of ineptitude we have been told constantly is no longer associated with the club.

The best one was FFP...lads on here were utterly convinced but never did the sums.

other than the sky 4 what players have other teams picked up that made people think we truly mucked up, because overall i feel this transfer window regarding the Entire EPL has been underwhelming

The transfer window has been disappointing but most things in life are, so no surprise. We´re significantly better than we were, and Gana looks a great acquisition, but we haven´t "bridged the gap" to the top clubs like I hoped we would this summer.

And I do find it a bit sad that every penny we´ve spent this summer has come from selling one of the finest English prospect around to one of the clubs we´re supposed to be making up ground on.

How can we spend money if the players we want to sign dont want to come to us?

Shall we just go splash 50 mil on dave nugent just to say we have spent some money?

in a nutshell this is how it is. Top players just don't want to come so it boils down to -

a) we keep trying to add quality regardless of price right up until the deadline

b) spunk 58m on Mark Noble to prove to people we have money.

Noble is a bad example actually as he would probably turn us down as he's the Dean Gaffney of West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back