Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is far from garbage & tore England a new one pre World Cup. Chelsea also offered £20 million for him at the end of his first season
I can't quite stress enough that he's been awful for 12 months now. He's considered a laughing stock by West Ham fans due to the fact that he appears to have completely forgotten how to play Football.

Hasn't worked up to now, Spurs had a £20m bid knocked back, Newcastle told them it's £30m, and they would be willing to take the money in five £6m installments.

They had no problem getting rid of the fella the RS signed but they're not as keen to get shut of Sissoko. They're sticking to their guns for there price.

Imagine the fall out if he does sign for Spurs........we'll have missed out on him then I reckon.

I think we all know that Newcastle are willing to play hardball on deadline day.

Ask our horrible neighbours about it

I don't understand how people think that just because we have a bank roll that, that equals every player wanting to put on a blue shirt for us. We will get there, that I am sure of, but top level players are looking for more than an EPL season and some domestic cup play. they want European football, and who can blame them for that? So for now we have to accept the Willams, and the Gueyes and the Sissokos. With the combination of those players and some hard work and the minds of Koeman and Walsh we can make the top 6 and then, and only then, will players like Witsel and Mata will see reason to come play for Everton.

I thought the Bolasie fee was a bit much, the Brahimi and Sissoko quoted fees are horrible. Proper irks me that we finally get a bit of money and suddenly every club is flush with it as well.

The only player in Norway i would consider. He is not ready to play in the Premier League yet. It's obvious that someone at Everton are reading statistics, because his stats as a midfielder are great. His stats must be understood on the basis that the Norwegian league is terrible. No teams qualified for Europa League for example.

What are the chances we go back in for him? Any news in norwegian media, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.