Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky saying Brahimi and Gabbiadini deals are still some way off. Sissoko deal advancing. McGeady may be leaving.
I would assume if Sissoko comes then Brahimi won't. Hopefully we're using Sissoko to force Porto to agree a deal for Brahimi.

This it looks like we're not getting him
From Porto so it's plan b to sissoko?

He did: Perez who arsenal got because they saw we and Walsh wanted him and Ghezzal aka new mahrez.

Bored of reading the same comment every ten posts from people who haven't paid attention until today

No ok I'm not sure Perez was a hidden gem considering how well he played last season? Nor am I sure ghezzal was unknown either? Cheap yes but not a gem, many clubs knew about his talent last year

I think MOyes can still get a tuneout of Naismith (STephen).
NOw that makes me think, if we had kept him on, would he better placed as back up centre forward then Arona KOne? I don't really rate KOne, although Naismith wasn't great either, but he knew how to put the ball in the bag.

Cheers.

I doubt we will bid higher than what we have

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 196
Yeh I'm happy with that one, but I don't think he's one for this season, more of a long term prospect like holgate

I was hoping Walsh would have recommended cheap 1-5m quid players he believes had the potential to do well in the premier league who were ready to go straight into the first team. Clubs are asking for ridiculous amounts of money this summer and clubs are being ripped off. I thought Walsh was brought in so we wouldn't have to spend mega money on every player

Deluded. No one is cheap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back