Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The esk should be banned for all the hype he's caused. I wouldn't even believe him if he told me grass was green. Total fraud.

Good job he doesn't have any duty whatsoever to tell the truth then mate. He'd be more missed than you for sure. He passes on info (evidently incorrect on the whole this summer) but is in good faith.

I fail to understand or comprehend how Koeman who's meant to be a good manager can't honestly find or get a deal for a better striker than enner valencia. It doesn't add up at all to me. Definitely more to this one
It's all about TRUSTING the manager cause we all know more than him !!!!!

Porto are apparently trying to have our pants down, rejected 40m and want 50m Euro's.

Brahimi has not even made the bench for them this season, because they wanted to cash in on him and not risk injury, what are they playing at?

please stay that way,even in the worst of signing,didnt expect that move at all,going from what we have been told,and 14.5 after that,why didnt we go for bony,what a decent signing he would be,might have even started instead of lukaku etc at times ,to those that say he would be on the bench,

People are over reacting, Valencia is not exciting, I don't want him, but I'm not freaking out, everyone we have bought so far seem like good choices, Gana was underwhelming to most on here, but he seems like he is going to be a great signing. Got to trust in Koeman and Walsh till they prove otherwise. Im sure he is seen as backup, but maybe there is something in him Koeman sees as something that he can unlock.

I have wanted Sissoko all summer since I watched France closely in the Euros, thought we had no chance, if that goes through, i think its a good signing. Brahimi is looking less likely but, if those too deals went through, 60+ mill on deadline day, hardly the same as before Moshiri.

Its a project, we are not going to blow 150m on players that Koeman and walsh are unsure of. Its about who's available. We are not going to do a chelsea or liverpool where you spend a ridiculous amount on a player that never does anything and gets sold for half the money a year later. Just be patient. We don't want another Niasse.

We aint left it late cos they are lazy or stupid, there is reasons I'm sure, availability, price and seeing what we really need by getting 4 games in.

Even 'as is' the window has been decent. We are stronger and there is still 4 hours left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back