Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight is a great thing. But once Perez turned us down for arsenal and Napoli started shifting the goalposts with regard to gabbidini, then there is no reason why we shouldn't have got bony in on loan. A proven player in the premiership and our alternative...Enner Valencia.

Suprised you never pulled the "so you call me a kopite if you don't agree with what I say" card.

You would be more respected if you had the cajones to be honest yet you, downsouthblue and angels delight all spout the same constant negative and obvious WUM material regarding the 2 issues that are absolutely burning you kopites up inside:

1. That we have money to spend
2. That we are getting a shiny new stadium

Keep on as you can post a thousand times yet it won't change reality.

You have zero prove we are getting a stadium or have money to spend

We have bought players with the Stones sale and thats it

Yippee

You and a bunch of others going on about bloody Bony like he's the friggin' Messiah. Has it not occurred to you that maybe the gaffer just didn't want him. Maybe he doesn't rate him, maybe he doesn't think he'd fit our system. Whatever the reason, it's obvious we weren't interested. We certainly could have signed him if we'd tried. We have the funds and a decent squad and manager and I reckon we're still a bigger draw than Stoke despite all you lot going on like we're about to be relegated. He ain't coming and never was.

I never said we were interested mate. I just don't understand how when we might be bringing in Valenica who is crap and always injured when like you said we could have easily had him. Makes no sense.

The league before Martinez was no trophies in 18 years and no win at Utd, lpool, Chelsea or arsenal in 10. You would really be happy back at that level?
Oh christ no....but we have sunk well below being best of the rest. We need european football to attract players....or a flat in London. I trust Koeman until/if he looses the players bob did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back