Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

How?

Stones the only player who even had an impact last year who has gone. Record fee, he wanted to leave.

We've so far brought in four players who ALL improve the team and fit into Koeman's style of play.

DD a bit of a damp squid so FAR - but either way we are finishing the window stronger than we started it.

Come on mate you can't say the window is good. ( if we're rich ) the players we have brought in are good so far. But it feels like a chance beckoned

Appreciate you don't know me, but we don't usually allow posters to start calling other posters frauds, regardless of who they are.

Suggest you back off with the personal stuff.

Apologies for the fraud comment, as you said I don't know you. You can't deny you've got a lot wrong this summer, in future I'd suggest not passing anything on unless you know it's 100% true. Alls you've done here is build up expectations. No doubt you've had good intentions so for that thanks, I think you're source has led you up the garden path mate.

Here is a valid question, is the any TV money Due to our debt, as it may of been financed that way, if the is why hasn't the been TV money spent, yet alone 100 mil, we was Promised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back