Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm excited about transfer day too. I didnm't know we could post the pop videos though. As i say if it was me I'd post some ELO, or if you like more modern then maybe Talking Heads, either way as long as it's got a good beat then I'm in. Apart from old school drum n bass.

Thanks for the reply Stex.

Cheers, Ted.

Love the ELO me x
Anyway this romance has gone full course...

....asl ??

An amateur feel about our transfer window - yes it was always going to be hard to attract the top quality, but thats no excuse. We clearly had backups and couldnt even get them over the line either. We spent far too long trying to get players that didnt want to know and no we are paying the price, flapping on deadline day.

Steve Walsh and all those who work with the transfers need to learn very quickly.

Genuine question. Would you be happy with Valencia on loan as a back up striker to rom?

Dunno tbh, I can't remember ever seeing himplay. We do need genuine competition for Lukaku like

This thread is fantastic, you'd never have thought it was less than 10 years ago we actually went 18 months (if I'm not mistaken) without buying anyone. It's really not as bad as some of you seem to think

Utter disaster this is turning out to be. We are onto plan H when it comes to any target.

Walsh out.

Not offending people on this forums but the will be some blues who will be happy if Walsh spends 100m + on rubbish and say

; he got kante Mahrez and vardy.

Disaster so far needs to learn quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back