Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told on facebook to put on here

witsel is ours

Mata is interested in joining us

Ghezzal is having a medical

We are after Emery

Monchi will be our DOF

We will have water front stadium

We have 100 mil plus player sales

I still think Hart will join us on loan

Begovic will be coming

We are after 1/3 Italian strikers

Backup RB from Southampton is coming (Watched Toffee and esk special)

HMMMM ring any bells??

My TDD:
vodka: too much
pork pies: three
McCoys crisps: Four packets (cheese and onion of course)
Healthy options: one banana
Soup: one can chicken and sweetcorn
Magnum: one double caramel
Near manslaughter of spouse: one incident

Overall impression: I think Moshiri is dubious. Was never convinced by him, lives in Monaco (tax dodger?), has links in Russian steel industry. All mouth no trousers....or something like that.

To be honest I think the best bit of business we have done is not selling Lukaku. As long as he starts scoring again.

Good night all. Off to re-instate conjugal rights with his Lordship The Magpie. X

Any chance of taking that [Poor language removed] off the banner please @The Esk @roydo

Thanks
35hlkjl.jpg

One major blow as well is not letting some of the dross go.

Gibson three months into a new two year deal and the manager (who didnt give him deal) doesnt fancy him.
McGeady on loan to a club who dont pay more than £10k per week.
Kone.
Niasse - six months into a four year deal on big money.
McCarthy - 9 months into a five year deal on big money and wants off/manager doesnt rate.
Cleverley - 4 years left on a deal and being offered to all clubs.
Oviedo - 2 years left and being offered to all clubs.

The inability to rid ourselves of these types on a permanent basis is as much a disaster and probably a contributory factor to not being able to sign some players we want.

I just think it's laziness on our part and bad business skills. For all we know moshiri may well be rich but he could be absolutely useless in football deals

Ignoring the obvious lack of new players, this is also a lost opportunity to use the Stones profit to increase our wage bill. This means we will be working from a low base again next summer.

Selling Lukaku will be a must next summer for the profit - not that he'll want to stay.

See my most recent post about the dross were unable to shift.

Although I think we're improved as a team if Lukaku or Gueye get injured for any length of time it's likely we'll lose form. Europe is going to be a tough ask when other teams have got stronger squads than us, even if our first team is competitive.

First you get the Europe, then you get the players for the Europe

Shocking window all things considered, our signings are solid but they're the absolute bare minimum I would've expected the great minds of Koeman and Walsh to conjure.

To not get a single 'big' signing over the line reeks of utter ineptitude, appreciate that it's difficult to attract world class players, but for Mata to prefer sitting on the bench at Utd (one example among many) to playing for us, someone is doing something horribly wrong.

If true what Sky are saying Sisokko not even answering his phone to Koeman what a disgrace of a man man totally gutless, we have been totally used in this deal. Spurs and him deserve each other both are snides, much better off with out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back