Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst deadline day in my living memory. What a way to let your manager down. And I am absolutely certain things won't change much next transfer window. Its Everton, its happened before as well. Remember Milito, Riquelme, Arshavin and Moutinho in 2008 links in 2008?

Koeman must be absolutely livid. What ambition have we shown this window? Signing a 33 old GK on a free, reppacing a 21 year old CB who is most likely future England captain with 2 seasons worth of Ashley Williams at 32. Only Gueye has been a good signing. Bolasie is alright but not that we were desperately in need of.

Only words, no action overall. Cheating the fans. Now will come the excuses about how we are not exciting enough.

Walsh out

Are you like 5 years old?

Worst deadline day in my living memory. What a way to let your manager down. And I am absolutely certain things won't change much next transfer window. Its Everton, its happened before as well. Remember Milito, Riquelme, Arshavin and Moutinho in 2008 links in 2008?

Koeman must be absolutely livid. What ambition have we shown this window? Signing a 33 old GK on a free, reppacing a 21 year old CB who is most likely future England captain with 2 seasons worth of Ashley Williams at 32. Only Gueye has been a good signing. Bolasie is alright but not that we were desperately in need of.

Only words, no action overall. Cheating the fans. Now will come the excuses about how we are not exciting enough.

Walsh out
And we only signed Gueye, on a whim, because he was " cheap" ,like Clevereley, mcgeady etc !

1. Brilliant, we binned off the most promising centre half of his generation.
2. Purchased Fulham's reserve keeper. Result.
3. Swapped the most promising defender of his generation for a 32 year old who has won nothing from a team who have never finished higher than 8th in the top flight.
4. Bought a winger who played for Crystal Palace and the fans of that team were delighted with the near £30M, yep £30M, we paid.
5. Good signing by all accounts.
6. Garbage player. From a garbage team. Garbage.
Things will never be (different) the same.
Haymakers from windymiller here.

Just curious for the story. A very similar thing happened in the NBA last summer when DeAndre Jordan (All Star Center) reportedly agreed to terms with Dallas only to then get approached by his old team and teammates, and then ducked all of Dallas' communication attempts and their owner was furious. I'd have no issue with it if someone from the club came out and said Sissoko was a snake. Just want to know how things went down with him and other targets.
Have a feeling they'll be silent. Or let their silence speak volumes if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back