Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? I wrote " when he had cash"...

Lets be honest, he only had one summer with a big lump sum and he got us Lukaku..

If he had serious money he would have bought well....

Martinez signs Lukaku
Koeman signs Valencia

Martinez signs Deulofeu
Koeman signs Bolassie

Two biggest buys for us...
He spent big money on Niasse McCarthy and Ramiro. How has that gone?
Also it's tough to say he only did well when he had when Barry was a free and Del and Galloway were under £5M

The thing is I think we legitimately tried and failed. So for me change in who does the negotiations and how they're done is necessary but the whole we have no money/Moshiri out/sell to buy FC shenanigans is misplaced

Look, I'm not advocating spending for spending's sake but how many times this summer did they get a bid accepted and get turned down by the player? We wasted some time on targets that were above us and failed to adapt quickly enough to actually bring in signings who wanted to play for us. The manager has said how many players he was looking for and for whatever reasons the board and those responsible for these deals have failed to deliver. I think it is fair to express some criticism at what appears to have been a lack of results on that side of the club. We could have and should have done more with this window than what we've done. I like the players we've brought in, though I've been apprehensive about the new market prices, but I still feel objectives weren't met by the recruiting department and given the new Billionaire owner/investor and the TV deal I can't see why they have failed to accomplish this.

Lets be honest, he only had one summer with a big lump sum and he got us Lukaku..

Martinez signs Lukaku
Koeman signs Valencia

Martinez signs Deulofeu
Koeman signs Bolassie

Valencia is one of our biggest buys? Come on now Zat.

Look, I'm not advocating spending for spending's sake but how many times this summer did they get a bid accepted and get turned down by the player? We wasted some time on targets that were above us and failed to adapt quickly enough to actually bring in signings who wanted to play for us. The manager has said how many players he was looking for and for whatever reasons the board and those responsible for these deals have failed to deliver. I think it is fair to express some criticism at what appears to have been a lack of results on that side of the club. We could have and should have done more with this window than what we've done. I like the players we've brought in, though I've been apprehensive about the new market prices, but I still feel objectives weren't met by the recruiting department and given the new Billionaire owner/investor and the TV deal I can't see why they have failed to accomplish this.
I agree with what you're saying. My point is I don't think it's lack of funds that is stopping us like a lot of people on here do. Someone (hopefully Kenwright and Elstone) should be done with transfer deals after this window

LOL Summer 2011 we signed literally nobody. Our first signing was Hahnemann on a free in September. Short memory on you

I am specifically talking about deadline. In summer 2011 deadline we lost Arteta but got Straqualursci and Drenthe. Moreover we didn't really have any expectations did we? This time there are no excuses for failing in every plan A, plan B, plan C..... eventually getting a plan V in Valencia.

Turn that frown upside down. Tom Davies hasn't been let go.

Floppy haired little clown.

Anyway, we did some decent to average work, we added some talented players and some not so talented players, we also kept hold of some of our talented players and all our not so talented players. Cant imagine the Ronster is over the moon like, we came, we bid, we got jogged rar on. WE GO AGAIN. Our first 11 is still utterly boss, but theres clear weaknesses in the squad, lots hope and pray none of them are exposed in the next 3months.

Floppy haired little clown.

Anyway, we did some decent to average work, we added some talented players and some not so talented players, we also kept hold of some of our talented players and all our not so talented players. Cant imagine the Ronster is over the moon like, we came, we bid, we got jogged rar on. WE GO AGAIN. Our first 11 is still utterly boss, but theres clear weaknesses in the squad, lots hope and pray none of them are exposed in the next 3months.

If we get to January and we're within striking distance of Europe, expect RonKoe and FarLAD to make the moves needed and stick it right to the Castleford Tigers Clown.

Martinez signs Lukaku
Koeman signs Valencia

Martinez signs Deulofeu
Koeman signs Bolassie

Very unfair to judge Bolaise, you need to give the man a chance for Pete's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back