Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....watching Man City v Bournemouth on TV and seeing the empty stadium got me thinking that we can’t have scouted any players for 4 months at least.

Hopefully Brands had his shopping list ready and won’t be relying on YouTube clips.

....watching Man City v Bournemouth on TV and seeing the empty stadium got me thinking that we can’t have scouted any players for 4 months at least.

Hopefully Brands had his shopping list ready and won’t be relying on YouTube clips.
If youtube clips is what he needs, he just needs to ask :) Or come on here

I’m guessing he relied on YouTube clips during his last two summer transfer windows with the crap we’ve ended up with.

I think you mean 4 years not months.
Brands has until about the 30th Sept to get his list ready, that will give him the last week to make excuses for the no decent signings.

Wyscout will still be recording, plus if you are signing players based on 4months of football well good luck!

Imagine getting into a job and immediately trying to buy someone with one functioning knee.

That's why this probably isn't true.

Can't see how this could be true. Cenk has a serious knee injury

I can't see anything other than a loan, with reduced wages unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back