Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would want more like 70 or 80m. Maybe even more!! 50m is a laughable offer that would be laughed out of the room.

Nah lads 29 they aint getting near a £50 million offer once he turns 30.

If Wolves are doing what Mendes did at Valencia? They'll be selling their players at their peak and using his connections to bring in Mendes ran replacements on the cheap.

You sound like a Southampton fan mate laughing at us approaching Koeman.

Form is temporary - we are football royalty.
I’m just being realistic whereas you’re not seeing the bigger picture - at the age of 29 he’s only leaving Wolves for a team that can give him Champions League football.

I’m just being realistic whereas you’re not seeing the bigger picture - at the age of 29 he’s only leaving Wolves for a team that can give him Champions League football.

Depends who's out there interested mate - realistically we are one of the richest clubs in world football with Usmanov backing us.

The only thing stopping us from stepping over tin pot outfits like Wolves & Burnley is inability to sell our crap / obsession with sticking to the corrupt laws of FFP.

sell the deadwood, get some more dodgy sponserships in and throw the dough around.

Depends who's out there interested mate - realistically we are one of the richest clubs in world football with Usmanov backing us.

The only thing stopping from stepping all over tin pot outfits like Wolves & Burnley is inability to sell our crap / obsession with sticking to the corrupt laws of FFP.

sell the deadwood, get some more dodgy sponserships in and throw the dough around.
If we suddenly become able to spend Usmanov’s billions and we set our sights on a 29 year old who’s goal tally (minus pens) this season is the same as our current striker then I’d be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back