Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would want more like 70 or 80m. Maybe even more!! 50m is a laughable offer that would be laughed out of the room.
I'm not advocating bidding for him, but I'm not so sure a 50 m bid would get laughed at. The lad is 29 and might be a fee they would look at.

You'd want to be really stupid to even think about laying 70 or 80 down.

Be like something we'd do.

Imagine if Besic came back and started doing bits in the middle of the park.
tumblr_m5i82qs3yg1rr7wnno1_400.webp

I think he would be great for us. He is hard working and creative.
I feel that a player like Richarlison would benefit enormously from the craft of a player like Grealish.
I agree we need more creativity but the urgent need is actual physical presence in the middle without that Grealish would look average too. Also I think we could get similar for a fraction of the price from other leagues or even look into the championship...

Linked to Marc Roca
23, lefty, defensive mid

obligatory video

Perfect for us. Linked to a huge move just last year but Espanyol imploded after selling their striker and playing Europa League, sounds familiar?

Depends who's out there interested mate - realistically we are one of the richest clubs in world football with Usmanov backing us.

The only thing stopping us from stepping over tin pot outfits like Wolves & Burnley is inability to sell our crap / obsession with sticking to the corrupt laws of FFP.

sell the deadwood, get some more dodgy sponserships in and throw the dough around.
Unreality beckons...are you a parody account lad? Give up...its not happening

Linked to Marc Roca
23, lefty, defensive mid

obligatory video

Good to see we are being linked with players in the area of dire need at least

If you’re referring to Besic, he was a fine purchase all things considered. He cost next to nothing.
He's made 37 appearances for us in 6 years, whilst taking home £9m over the same time period. Add this to the £4m transfer fee (and I'll even subtract a £1m for his loan spells) and we're looking at more than £300k per appearance. A fine signing indeed. Your surname isn't Walsh, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back