Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone saying that CM isn't a priority after today really needs to understand just how easily that match was for the taking had we a decent midfield. Not even an excellent one, just a decent one. Davies was fine in the second half but we have literally no depth.
I think that a really top class CM should be the main target this summer. We were overrun in midfield for large parts yesterday.

I really rated the lad prior to yesterday but seeing him smash Liverpool he's jumped up in my que as number 1 target - we are desperate for a RW and he ticks the bill massively.

Chuck £50 million at them and get Sidibe signed on the cheap to make up for the expenditure.

Get a CB, CM and backup CF and we are good to go.
Matthew Pennington also scored against the scum

Russian footie is always live streamed on YouTube now so like to watch CSKA and Spartak when I can and really impressed by a right winger they have called Bakaev. Bit of a left-field shout.

Think you answered your own question why

You are full of it!
Im not full of anything mate, im just explaining to you how id seen some of Gbamins previous games. At no point have i said he is a bad player, just not the world beater some on here think. Not my issue you don't seem to understand this. I have stuff to prepare for this afternoon so have a nice day.

Im not full of anything mate, im just explaining to you how id seen some of Gbamins previous games. At no point have i said he is a bad player, just not the world beater some on here think. Not my issue you don't seem to understand this. I have stuff to prepare for this afternoon so have a nice day.

Point I am making is that we need to wait and see! Arteta, Pienaar, Gana, Sheedy, Steven etc weren’t “world beaters”.

We need team players, so give the guy a chance

Point I am making is that we need to wait and see! Arteta, Pienaar, Gana, Sheedy, Steven etc weren’t “world beaters”.

We need team players, so give the guy a chance
I have always said i think he can come in and do a steady job for us which is what we need, a regular performer, just that some on here think he will transform the midfield and i just don't see that tbh.

That's up to you, I work in sport science at a University, that is how i have seen it i have access to it. Not sure why you have to be such a t*** about it and can't seem to handle the fact others may have seen Gbamin play before.
You may have sen him play loads and I haven’t seen much. But I’ve read other reports from people who have watched him and watched German football, saying he was fantastic for Mainz in his last season.

All about opinions, some of our fans think Gomes is world class, others think he’s good but nothing special.

Here’s an idea maybe we watch gbamin actually play for the club for a season, before we pass judgment.

You may have sen him play loads and I haven’t seen much. But I’ve read other reports from people who have watched him and watched German football, saying he was fantastic for Mainz in his last season.

All about opinions, some of our fans think Gomes is world class, others think he’s good but nothing special.

Here’s an idea maybe we watch gbamin actually play for the club for a season, before we pass judgment.
I agree 100% i have always said i think he will be a steady performer for us once he gets going (if ever) i just don't think he is the world beater some on here make out that's all.

I think excellent is a bit much myself he done ok for me.I think a top quality right back is a must a a new back up for digne is needed.

Probably agree with you on another fullback is needed as Baines is reaching the end, but there are more pressing areas to fill imo, right winger, Centre mid, Centre back. Still think overall Baines was excellent after a bit of a shaky start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back