Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not full of anything mate, im just explaining to you how id seen some of Gbamins previous games. At no point have i said he is a bad player, just not the world beater some on here think. Not my issue you don't seem to understand this. I have stuff to prepare for this afternoon so have a nice day.
He's terrific and we be an excellent 6 for us protecting the back line. His distribution is excellent as well. You can't just use Wyscout, you have to see him play in full matches as well. He was also playing out of position at times at Mainz.

He's terrific and we be an excellent 6 for us protecting the back line. His distribution is excellent as well. You can't just use Wyscout, you have to see him play in full matches as well. He was also playing out of position at times at Mainz.
If you actually read the other posts in the conversation you will see i have watched him in full matches, All i have ever said is i don't think he is the world beater some on here make out, that's all. Never said he was a bad player, he is a steady player who can perform a role if he ever gets fit. I only mentioned Wyscout because it has the videos on it which enables the viewing of previous games.

If you actually read the other posts in the conversation you will see i have watched him in full matches, All i have ever said is i don't think he is the world beater some on here make out, that's all. Never said he was a bad player, he is a steady player who can perform a role if he ever gets fit. I only mentioned Wyscout because it has the videos on it which enables the viewing of previous games.
You are not allowed an opinion, you should know better, know your place.

You are not allowed an opinion, you should know better, know your place.
I have never known such a one sided forum before, you HAVE to like ALL the players and god help if you say anything against them or have an opinion that dares to differ.
tbh, the last person on here im going to take any player advice from is Fabio Crapello above, he is always telling people they are wrong and his view is right.

Brands said he was only worth 20mil or something like that. And Napoli paid 40. I doubt we would pay that type of money after him not really shining.

I don’t think he’s naturally right sided either, which seems to be the Side we are looking at.

Though the way Ancelotti has picked siggurdsson to play wide left recently, makes me wonder if he’s not sold on iwobi or Bernard. And could we be buying wide players for both sides.
This
i would have assumed our left side was sorted
Now I think Ancelotti will be looking at
RB,CB,CM,LW ,RW
5 players seems a lot and will cost a lot of money
However IF some players are told there is no future here then maybe they will be open to a move,and raise some cash
Money will be available to spend
I assume Ancelotti was given some assurances on transfer kitty and it would be crazy not to back the first world class manager we have had since god knows when
Probably underhanded Usmanov money in shirt sponsorship with 3 years paid up front

I have never known such a one sided forum before, you HAVE to like ALL the players and god help if you say anything against them or have an opinion that dares to differ.
tbh, the last person on here im going to take any player advice from is Fabio Crapello above, he is always telling people they are wrong and his view is right.
I think hes a yank, does that help.

Take a look in the Pickford thread mate

You'll always get a pass when it's Keane

This
i would have assumed our left side was sorted
Now I think Ancelotti will be looking at
RB,CB,CM,LW ,RW
5 players seems a lot and will cost a lot of money
However IF some players are told there is no future here then maybe they will be open to a move,and raise some cash
Money will be available to spend
I assume Ancelotti was given some assurances on transfer kitty and it would be crazy not to back the first world class manager we have had since god knows when
Probably underhanded Usmanov money in shirt sponsorship with 3 years paid up front

Ive been thinking the same thing mate i think we need strengthening on the left and right side to. Center half and center midfield. I think we will be alright at right back.

Fair. Have people suggested he's a world beater? Seems to me he's a really solid DM that can fill in at CB in an emergency. He'd walk into our lineup, though. Obviously we need a CM/DM that can give us different things than what Gomes does, but Gbamin is going to be an important player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back