Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have 11 players with contracts of 3 years or longer, all of whom are 26 or younger. Bernard is the only player with less than 3 years who should definitely get an extension.

Looking at the future of our squad this way is very promising as most of them are in our current starting XI.

Pickford (25)
Holgate (23) Mina (25) Digne (26)

Davies (21) Gbamin (24) Gomes (26) Iwobi (23)
Kean (20) DCL (22) Richarlison (22)

This makes it obvious that we need to invest in the right hand side this summer as a priority.

Your logic here doesn't work.

I think it's plain what I'm saying rather than getting like for like positions and players.

Some are prepared to accept Davies and Delph and Sigurdsson in there and denigrate what Barkley offers us there...a player who's proven with us exactly what he can do in that area of the pitch.

I think it's plain what I'm saying rather than getting like for like positions and players.

Some are prepared to accept Davies and Delph and Sigurdsson in there and denigrate what Barkley offers us there...a player who's proven with us exactly what he can do in that area of the pitch.
He offers us nothing.
Because he does not play with us anymore. The bad bell.

We kno we need another cm gbamin just pushes sig delph ect down the list to start would have had barkley before sig iwobi but we need a box to box mid who can tackle

I think you’re fabricating tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back