Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh ?? Walks into every side in the league save Citeh and RS. Benchmark has to be would he improve on what we currently have. And it's a resounding Yes ! Admittedly my Nan would improve our midfield.

So your using Alex Iwobi as the benchmark?
Only KDB has created more chances this season. Also most fouled.

We were about to spunk 70 mil on Zaha last summer so why not grealish
Hes 24th in the league for most chances created.

And we stopped bidding for Zaha at 52m.

I like Grealish, I'm not saying he's a bad player, but for the money he would cost he doesn't influence games enough for me.

So your using Alex Iwobi as the benchmark?

Hes 24th in the league for most chances created.

And we stopped bidding for Zaha at 52m.

I like Grealish, I'm not saying he's a bad player, but for the money he would cost he doesn't influence games enough for me.
Weird. He’s 2nd on this one

Only KDB has created more chances this season. Also most fouled.

We were about to spunk 70 mil on Zaha last summer so why not grealish
I think the actual offer was far less than that.
If you spend so much on one player it inevitably limits your options in other areas.
I would much rather we scouted players who are on the verge of becoming in demand.
In any case ,as I have said , if he decides to move he will be looking at far bigger fish than ourselves.

Eh ?? Walks into every side in the league save Citeh and RS. Benchmark has to be would he improve on what we currently have. And it's a resounding Yes ! Admittedly my Nan would improve our midfield.

I could see city going in for him to be honest, if not them he will end up at a side chasing top 4. But he’s not good enough for Everton like.

I could see city going in for him to be honest, if not them he will end up at a side chasing top 4. But he’s not good enough for Everton like.

Doubt he will leave Villa if they stay up personally.

I was all for it if they went down, but for somebody I can see costing 60m Everton need somebody that influences more games.

Hes a very good player, I just don't think he's suited for Everton considering the fee.

44 goal involvements for villa in 164 games.

He contributes 1 in 4 games, if you think that's a 60m pound player, fair play.

Doubt he will leave Villa if they stay up personally.

I was all for it if they went down, but for somebody I can see costing 60m Everton need somebody that influences more games.

Hes a very good player, I just don't think he's suited for Everton considering the fee.

44 goal involvements for villa in 164 games.

He contributes 1 in 4 games, if you think that's a 60m pound player, fair play.

You don't need a goal involvement to contribute

If we signed him would be one of our best players easilly

He would cost a fortune though, can see United going for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back