Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

it can be pretty toxic here, definitely discourages me from coming on

mate if you have a rumour share it, I always enjoy the bits of news that may or may not be true

it’s a conversation point, and let’s face it, we can be linked with Messi and you will get the swerve and other negative comments like no re sale value etc

who cares what others think, but you will get others who comment with reasoning rather than raw negative emotion.

go for it

what I have heard today is that the said Southampton midfielder we may or may not have had a 25 million bid excepted has no interest in coming to Everton and wants to go to Spurs

I believe he would have been a good signing but if he is not interested move on

What about Michael Keane at Everton? An England International so would get on well with Holgate, Walcott, Pickford and Delph.

Would even help Holgate break into the England team.

Im not certain how being English makes other English people friends.

Do Holgate, Walcott, Pickford and Delph "get on well".

Throwing Keane in the mix there thats 5 Englishmen youre assuming get on well....

I think we need another CB, but Mina would be the 1 I would be looking to punt at this point.

Interesting @FlimFlamGOAT as 2 weeks ago when i suggested selling Mina as he was injury prone you were totally against it.

Or has the boy Branthwaite totally wrecked your thinking?

Keane + Mina out please...

Throwing Keane in the mix there thats 5 Englishmen youre assuming get on well....

Interesting @FlimFlamGOAT as 2 weeks ago when i suggested selling Mina as he was injury prone you were totally against it.

Why would we sell our best central defender?

It was in relation to people saying sell Keane, of the2 I would sell Mina.

And you are the 1 always saying we should sign different players just cos they are the same nationality, im glad you finally admit its a load of rubbish.

mate if you have a rumour share it, I always enjoy the bits of news that may or may not be true

it’s a conversation point, and let’s face it, we can be linked with Messi and you will get the swerve and other negative comments like no re sale value etc

who cares what others think, but you will get others who comment with reasoning rather than raw negative emotion.

go for it

what I have heard today is that the said Southampton midfielder we may or may not have had a 25 million bid excepted has no interest in coming to Everton and wants to go to Spurs

I believe he would have been a good signing but if he is not interested move on
yeah it is more about how people treat posters and also the way we are about players.

Not everyone and it is fun to see the banter, just can be rough for everyone when times are bad!

Why would we sell our best central defender?

Who would that be?

It was in relation to people saying sell Keane, of the2 I would sell Mina.

And you are the 1 always saying we should sign different players just cos they are the same nationality, im glad you finally admit its a load of rubbish.

Mina would need to go first as hes injury prone. Very similar to your boy Delph there...

I believe there should be a local (English) small nucleus of starting players as thats what nearly every top side has had.

I also believe foreign players adapt better when theres others of the same nationality and culture around...

Who would that be?

Mina would need to go first as hes injury prone. Very similar to your boy Delph there...

I believe there should be a local (English) small nucleus of starting players as thats what nearly every top side has had.

I also believe foreign players adapt better when theres others of the same nationality and culture around...
Since Carlo took over it is Keane. You're going to tell me it is Holgate but I disagree. I don't think Keane suits a system where we push up and press but I also don't think we will be.

Since Carlo took over it is Keane. You're going to tell me it is Holgate but I disagree. I don't think Keane suits a system where we push up and press but I also don't think we will be.

If Keane is our best centre back then hopefully we can get a decent fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back