Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1738500/ancelotti-explains-everton-evolution-planFrom Everton’s website Carlo says “
We decided to go to the end of the season [before forming concrete plans for next term], then we have time to prepare and think about the new season and the squad for next season.

“We [Ancelotti and Everton’s Board] are going to meet next week and make a plan for the future.”

So they haven’t formulated concrete plans for who to sign yet Until next week. Whilst I don’t believe that, there is a certain irony we have 1165 pages of speculation and they haven’t yet made a decision.

Depay is his last year of his contract
He's Lyon's most prised asset, it seems. Looks like they'd rather sell just about everyone else before him so he'd be at a big price regardless of contract situation.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to see how he recoveres from his injury first then try for him on a free next season.

Just to see what people would think. If Watford go down would you look at bringing Deulofeu back again?
Too much of a risk to spend decent money on him now after the injury he picked up, in addition to the fitness problems he has anyway

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1738500/ancelotti-explains-everton-evolution-planFrom Everton’s website Carlo says “
We decided to go to the end of the season [before forming concrete plans for next term], then we have time to prepare and think about the new season and the squad for next season.

“We [Ancelotti and Everton’s Board] are going to meet next week and make a plan for the future.”

So they haven’t formulated concrete plans for who to sign yet Until next week. Whilst I don’t believe that, there is a certain irony we have 1165 pages of speculation and they haven’t yet made a decision.
Of course they have deals take months mate

He's Lyon's most prised asset, it seems. Looks like they'd rather sell just about everyone else before him so he'd be at a big price regardless of contract situation.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to see how he recoveres from his injury first then try for him on a free next season.

One of the. Got the young lad up front that played for Celtic who's name alludes me.

One of the. Got the young lad up front that played for Celtic who's name alludes me.
If this is to be believed, they'd rather sell Dembele over Depay:

"The names of Moussa Dembélé, Houssem Aouar and Rafael or Kenny Tete have been placed on the transfer list . "

Tete and Aouar please, Brands.

Just like flu, got to run it’s course
Guess the concern is how quickly it spreads and the effects it will cause in a very quick timescale

I guess best we can hope for is we are better prepared than the likes of Italy, who unfortunately were not expecting it to be as bad as it actually is

After 6 month, I believe Ancelotti has his own conclusion which place we need to spend much.
During Ancelotti and Everton’s Board's meeting, they may probably talk how to spend the budget only and who they will buy first.

Some decent out of contract players this summer, who we could maybe tempt. Probably been mentioned before and resoundly shot down, but Nathaniel Clyne on a free as competition for Coleman? Convince Vertonghen to leave the big smoke and we'd already be looking sound at the back. Maybe pick up Mendy from Leicester, another Gana Gueye style player.

Obviously we'd all like to bring in Willian and David Silva. Stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back