Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season normally finishes like the second week in May. How are they gonna cram all 38 games in starting a month later than normal :rolleyes:
This is good, it should mean those playing European football will be even more fatigued for the domestic season = better chance for us

Don't understand FFP at all but isn't there just a way to take a 2 year European ban and fine on the chin, spend a few hundred million on players to get up to the level of the big teams?

Then play by the rules once a squad has been assembled?

"The names of Moussa Dembélé, Houssem Aouar and Rafael or Kenny Tete have been placed on the transfer list . "

Tete and Aouar please, Brands.

"The names of Moussa Dembélé, Houssem Aouar and Rafael or Kenny Tete have been placed on the transfer list . "

Tete and Aouar please, Brands.

Aouar would be a great signing, he made Ndombele look good. Is the type of dictator midfielder Ancelotti would like but he’d be expensive. I’m sure Guardiola was after him but maybe with Rodri now there he doesn’t need him.

Anyone seen much of Eberechi Eze at QPR, havent myself but seems to be a fair bit interest from the PL in the lad.

Seems like a creative central midfielder.
Couple of mates are hoops fans and they say he way to good for the championship and will he snapped by an upper peen team. Ther again they have been watching QPR for years so who knows if they could see a good player or not

Couple of mates are hoops fans and they say he way to good for the championship and will he snapped by an upper peen team. Ther again they have been watching QPR for years so who knows if they could see a good player or not
seen quite a bit of QPR the last couple of seasons and he's always their standout player but whether he's good enough for the next level i'm not so sure. They love him though

Thats a lot.

Warranted yes , but still a lot.

Comprises of 2 Or 3 first team squad members (who most people want to bin off anyway) and about 18 blaggers who we wouldn’t even know if they were here or not.

My issue is who would want these locker space thieves!?

Comprises of 2 Or 3 first team squad members (who most people want to bin off anyway) and about 18 blaggers who we wouldn’t even know if they were here or not.

My issue is who would want these locker space thieves!?
I can see more than 2/3 first team squad ( plus 4 that already left ) gettting booted.
Not sure where all the other bodies are coming from .
Finch Farm would be deserted.

I can see more than 2/3 first team squad ( plus 4 that already left ) gettting booted.
Not sure where all the other bodies are coming from .
Finch Farm would be deserted.

I’d get a different reserve keeper in (an old, experienced, good goalie) and get shot of all of our ‘backups’

That’s 3 down for starters (you may be including Stek in the 4 already gone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back