Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham are like that hollow ball of crap that keeps rising to the to the toilet surface that just wont flush... only way is to get the toilet brush out and stab hell out of that sucker until it turns to dust. Then you return the brush back to it's holster caked in crap hoping nobody will notice.

TBH I don't think he would be the right player for y'all. Not sure he would be able to transform fully into a center midfield role, which is what is needed for you. Also, I think it will depend on if we go down as well (we'll find out in less than 24 hours:zzz:).If we do go down, I think we would do well to get around £50 mil for him.

TBH I don't think he would be the right player for y'all. Not sure he would be able to transform fully into a center midfield role, which is what is needed for you. Also, I think it will depend on if we go down as well (we'll find out in less than 24 hours:zzz:).If we do go down, I think we would do well to get around £50 mil for him.

People seem to think he would play wide right or left, for us.

We’re obviously not “sell to buy”. It would just be lovely to be able to shift the hundreds of thousands of pounds on wages that are spent on players that don’t contribute before we added majorly to the wage bill. We’ll still spend it’d just be more ideal if we were able shift them first so we knew what kind of wage structure we’d have for next season for offering new players wages or else renewing contracts.

I suggested Mooy. I stand by that shout.

Edit:

Esk has confirmed we will operate on a sell to buy model this summer.

25 million! lol

I can just imagine that was what enticed Carlo to come here, I can just picture the email now...

Subject: Official job offer...

Dear Mr Ancelotti, Please accept our offer to become manager of Everton FC. I think you'll be impressed with our attractive proposals to take the team forward. We have ringfenced a massive transfer fund of 25 million plus whatever we sell Bolasie, Sandro and Siggurdson for.

So you will have about 25 million to spend to move us from mid-table to having Champions League football. Just think we could get Danny Ings in for that price if Southampton accept a lowball offer! I know mouth-watering isn't it?

We can't wait to hear back from you.

Yours sincerely,

The Esk

Financial controller.

Subject: Not heard back...

Carlo?

Subject: Still not heard anything back...

Carrrrloooo?

Camavinga : DFM, French, only 17 and worth over 30m.. Sounds just what we need!
Have we been linked?
I man, I guess technically you are correct as he is worth more than £30m, probably closer to, I dunno, £70m?

He's not going anywhere either, they qualified for the champions league I'm pretty sure

tenor.gif

He's the type who could be attainable if theres a £30mil - £40mil fee involved because French sides are probably going to be hit by COVID more than the premier league.

We're the ideal side for players like this. They can come in, get game time and be developed without the pressures of going into a top 4 side and needing to be brilliant from day 1.

Upside for us is that their values should increase to double what we paid and also we can grow with them in the side to push higher up the league

Na.. just doing my own scouting. Looking for DFM and RW under 20... a galactico youth.
Thought I had found a RW, Trincao, only to see his on his way to Barcelona..
One more random name. Sandro Tonali. Some big club will pick him up soon enough I reckon.

Edit: never mind... seems linked to Barca too.. FFS

Ive been calling for Tonali since he was born mate. He's likely off to Inter.

These types of £30-50mil signings are similar to the Richarlison / Kean deals and we should be bringing in 2 or 3 of these each window.

Even just a 1 in 2 hit rate covers the cost so the risk is minimalised.

I would take Zaha immediately!

I think he would be ideal for us for the reason that Palace may be willing to swap players (we dont want) for him

Iwobi + 2 others for him perhaps?

I suggested Mooy. I stand by that shout.

Edit:

Esk has confirmed we will operate on a sell to buy model this summer.

The esk has “confirmed” sod all mate. It’s an educated guess at best.

Lets not forget, £25mil over 5 year contracts is the same as us spending £125mil.

Meaning, we could go and sign 4 players for £30mil each spread over their 5 year contracts.

I think the view is that in our 442 defensive setup he would occupy the left mid position.

When we attack he would move towards the space between the CF / CM as somewhat of a 10.

Lets not forget, £25mil over 5 year contracts is the same as us spending £125mil.

Meaning, we could go and sign 4 players for £30mil each spread over their 5 year contracts.
And also don't forget I explained why your theory is complete rubbish.

Signing 4 players for 30m costs us 120m, not 30m, plus around another 15-20m a year in wages.

So 4 players costs us 220m, spread over 5 years.

Money isn't free.

Camavinga : DFM, French, only 17 and worth over 30m.. Sounds just what we need!

"Camavinga's departure has not been spoken about," Maurice told RMC Sport. "There has never been a real interest. Since my arrival, I was clear that Camavinga would be included in the project.

"If Real Madrid offer €80 million for him as is being talked about, the answer is no. We want him to stay so that he keeps developing at Rennes."

"For me it is clear, this player must be part of the project for the coming season. We want to continue with this player," Maurice continued.

"It is important for him that he continues with Stade Rennais. He's a very good boy, a great player.

"These are discussions we will have together. For our part, we have no intention of letting him go.

"It is worth pointing out that the player has the ambition and maybe the desire to go elsewhere. I would listen to him, but at the moment he has a Rennes contract and we will then see how the transfer window is working."

Seems like he would cost a lot more than 30m.

He's the type who could be attainable if theres a £30mil - £40mil fee involved because French sides are probably going to be hit by COVID more than the premier league.

We're the ideal side for players like this. They can come in, get game time and be developed without the pressures of going into a top 4 side and needing to be brilliant from day 1.

Upside for us is that their values should increase to double what we paid and also we can grow with them in the side to push higher up the league

Ive been calling for Tonali since he was born mate. He's likely off to Inter.

These types of £30-50mil signings are similar to the Richarlison / Kean deals and we should be bringing in 2 or 3 of these each window.

Even just a 1 in 2 hit rate covers the cost so the risk is minimalised.

I think he would be ideal for us for the reason that Palace may be willing to swap players (we dont want) for him

Iwobi + 2 others for him perhaps?

I think the view is that in our 442 defensive setup he would occupy the left mid position.

When we attack he would move towards the space between the CF / CM as somewhat of a 10.
Yeah Zat I’ve convinced myself for the 5th season I want Zaha. I’m ashamed. I’ll go back to watching his clips on YouTube that happen once every couple games but think in my head he’s Messi. I love him. I got it off my chest lol

Yeah Zat I’ve convinced myself for the 5th season I want Zaha. I’m ashamed. I’ll go back to watching his clips on YouTube that happen once every couple games but think in my head he’s Messi. I love him. I got it off my chest lol

Hes not a bad player, but hes been disgusting this year, if anything it highlights why keeping unhappy players is VERY bad.

Hes a good age and I reckon we could get him for the 52m we offered last year the only problem is we dont have 52m anymore!!!

And im not even sure hes worth 52m, when hes in the mood hes totally unstoppable and he has good digits, but they arent AMAZING digits and for 52m you would expect a baller.

So in short im not totally against him and whilst we could certainly do with somebody like him, I doubt we could do the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back