Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona have made 12 players available for transfer, if we haven't already been linked with these players, expect us to be linked with them in the next few days

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

I think in the past we have already been linked with; Todibo, Vidal, Rafinha, Braithwaite and Coutinho

No to any of them, Barca will want a biggish fee as they are having money problems. Add to that coming from Barca their wage demands will be on the high side. Also it is rumoured that they want the Leeds manager to take over. Bielsa isn't it.

Barcelona have made 12 players available for transfer, if we haven't already been linked with these players, expect us to be linked with them in the next few days

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

I think in the past we have already been linked with; Todibo, Vidal, Rafinha, Braithwaite and Coutinho

Have Braithwaite simply so we do actually have a player called Braithwaite in the squad to appease my OCD when selling players names.

Its Branthwaite.

And just to be clear I do not actually want Martin Braithwaite. Not. A. Chance

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

Straight swap for 12 of ours

Kenny
Keane
Mina
Delph
Walcott
Bernard
Iwobi
Gylfi
Davies
Tosun
Sandro
Bolasie

Everyone's happy.

The esk knows very little he just checks our accounts throws in a few long words and pretends he has insider knowledge . We have more than 25m to spend but obviously we have to level it up by shifting players out.

Have Braithwaite simply so we do actually have a player called Braithwaite in the squad to appease my OCD when selling players names.

Its Branthwaite.

And just to be clear I do not actually want Martin Braithwaite. Not. A. Chance
Braithwaite doing his kick ups infront of the Barca fan when he first signed hahaha

The esk knows very little he just checks our accounts throws in a few long words and pretends he has insider knowledge . We have more than 25m to spend but obviously we have to level it up by shifting players out.

Fair assessment about Esk. But with that in mind what certainty do you have about our finances and based on what?

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

Also RB Emerson ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back