Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t a bigger club than palace mate. Some of our fanbase still haven’t worked out that it’s not the 80’s anymore and we literally haven’t been good for a lot of supporters lifetimes.

Behave. You are right, we haven't been good for a long time, but we are still a bigger club than Palace. 12th this year was our lowest finish in like 16 years. Palace would dream of a record like that..

I think there is bit of “Everton is a much bigger club than Palace” and no one could argue that from a historical perspective they are miles bigger.
Currently there is almost parity in league terms although from memory I think we have only finished above Everton once in the past seven seasons (our current run in the EPL).
Zaha and his advisors will be looking for a team that will play in Europe and/or win things. That’s why he wants to leave Palace.Is that Everton at the moment? Maybe in a couple of years if the new manager is backed. Zaha will be almost 30 by then.
My view is that he will go to France or Germany to a club that has qualified for Europe or bolster the squad of a English top 6 team where he won’t play every game but be on more than Palace can pay him.
I’m sure he’s off but he is leaving himself very few options.
If he does become a Blue, I hope he is fantastic for you. Just can’t see it at the moment.
Bayern, Dortmund or PSG won’t be interested. And no other teams from them leagues could pay his palace salary, never mind a pay rise.
So unles he’s prepared to take a big wage cut I can’t see it

Behave. You are right, we haven't been good for a long time, but we are still a bigger club than Palace. 12th this year was our lowest finish in like 16 years. Palace would dream of a record like that..
Wow, finishing out of Europe and winning nothing is SO big. I’m converted mate

We aren’t a bigger club than palace mate. Some of our fanbase still haven’t worked out that it’s not the 80’s anymore and we literally haven’t been good for a lot of supporters lifetimes.

There isn't a huge deal of difference between the clubs anymore, but thats a bit of a stretch mate. We are definitely bigger than palace. We finish above them like 90% of the time. We are just a lot less bigger than we like to think.

There isn't a huge deal of difference between the clubs anymore, but thats a bit of a stretch mate. We are definitely bigger than palace. We finish above them like 90% of the time. We are just a lot less bigger than we like to think.
Just look at the 2 mangers and what players we can attract. That tells us everything we need to know. Just because we haven’t had any success fir a while and had a poor season. We are miles bigger than palace.
Are Leeds bigger than palace? And they have spent 16 years in the championship

Can we have pics to the players we are link with please how many times guys it is not that hard.
blobby.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back