Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sarr will be more expensive, and I think we’ve had enough ‘building for the future’ to last a life time, and that we need to sign players that can hit the ground running.

Sarr is excellent mate, I’d pay RICHARLISON money for him,he also has longevity, my only concern is injury.

Id love to get another one over on Watford though to.

He has been one of the best forwards in the league over the last 3-4 years. He would fit easily into any of the top clubs easily. City included. His season at United was when he was a kid six or seven years ago.

But as I said... Is anyone aware of any other player in that position that would come to us that is better than him?

This is a lie.

Mentioned it earlier, but not sure we can attract a better player in his position than Zaha. Willing to be corrected.

He is twenty seven, the best part of a decade younger than Cristiano Ronaldo. Crazy to think that is even remotely 'old'.

Great to sign players and sell them for profit, we will do that with Holgate, DCL, Richarlison, Kean, Branthwaite etc.

But buying a player in his prime that would clearly improve the team massively is also a valid strategy, if that's the route they want to go.
Think we have to aim for someone with a higher ceiling, and certainly not for the price Palace want.

Just to be clear, I would be up for Zaha. Just worried about players like him, I think we are better off trying our best to get grrealish (i know he wont come here) and trying to get a young one like Sarr.

My FM dream is give siggy to crystal palace and get Zaha for 20mil and give Iwobi to Aston Villa and get Grealish for 40 milion. Sell bernard for 10 mil and Tosun for 15 mil. Definitely been a bit bored coming up with this.

Re: Zaha. I'd rather sign someone on the way up not someone who thinks they are better than they are, again. Not even convinced we have 40m for one player unless it involves multiple swaps in the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back