Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone agrees we need a new CM but I think if we play 442 we need 2 new wingers as well, Bernard Iwobi and Gordon are not good enough and on the right we only have Walcott who is injury prone and not good enough. Richy is probably the best on either wing we have but we need him up front so it's 2 wingers and 2Centre Mids we need before anything else in my opinion.

Gordon not good enough?

I think Gordon showed he is plenty good enough. Needs to hit the gym this summer and work on that cardio. Dream would be if Gordon steps up, Kean gets that confidence and can be an every game starter, have Richy on the wing. Bring a CM or two for mid field strength, RB that can attack and defend
I do think Gordon will get the left hand side role next season

25 wasn't it? That's less than a bolasie so far

I was excited about Iwobi as a no.10. thought that it was a new lease of life for him as he'd been shifted around the wings and now could settle in no.10 for us. Maybe he can turn glimpses of form at Arsenal into consistency. that's the hope. but he's not shown anything yet

See Danny Rose might going to Leeds with (please god) Fab Delph. Wouldnt Rose be an ok back up to Digne now Bains has gone? Depends on price of course but looks to be around £5m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back