Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
City/Chelsea need one but can't see them paying what we want unless it's someone like PSG (not sure who PSG's LB is) only makes sense to me since he's been at Barca already.

Are you mental? City have spent about 210m on full backs in the past 3 years!

digne to City

Real Madrid left back for us

Foden to us (only a loan like)

Stones to us (perma)

Gabriel and Allan IN

If we sign Stones, why get Gabriel? I think it's either one or the other, City won't let foden go on loan they need 4 academy players for champions league, they will use foden in the main squad

Surprised no one has brought up a good old swap deal for this left back kid and Digne. Digne to real we get this kid and an already out to pasture Gareth Bale who thinks Everton will be a fantastic location to concentrate on his golf handicap. We get rid of one of our best players and sign our obligatory wage drain.....

Surprised no one has brought up a good old swap deal for this left back kid and Digne. Digne to real we get this kid and an already out to pasture Gareth Bale who thinks Everton will be a fantastic location to concentrate on his golf handicap. We get rid of one of our best players and sign our obligatory wage drain.....

Todays thought.

Bale earns more a year than Digne cost to buy.

Aaron Hickey of Hearts. I've been singing his praises for the last 12 months. We need to get in there or watch another club get him signed up and we can repent at leisure like we did with VVD and Robertson:

"Robbie Neilson admits tying down teenage starlet Aaron Hickey on a long-term deal is one of his first priorities as he settles into life at Hearts second time around.

And he reckons the kid needs at least 100 games for the Jambos under his belt before moving on to bigger things.
The 18-year-old left-back burst on to the scene towards the end of the 2018/19 season and rounded it off with a man-of-the-match performance after being handed a shock start in the Scottish Cup Final against Celtic.

Hickey is now in the final year of his deal at Tynecastle and has been attracting interest from Scotland, England and across Europe.

Celtic, Manchester City, Crystal Palace, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Inter and Lazio have all been linked with the youngster and Hearts’ relegation to the Championship made it seem inevitable the Jambos would cash in, rather than lose him for nothing in a year’s time."

The Foden loan suggestions are a wind up right?lol
I've been at most City home games this season and he's one of their better players already, no chance he's getting loaned out.

It's appeared consistently from a lot of good sources

Reactions: jrj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back