Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own take on the Spanish left back. He looks almost a clone of what we did with Digne and a good player.

There seems to be to competing argument, and to be honest both can be correct.

On the face of it, our accounts are very bad, we shouldn't have mjuch to spend, and a back up left back, particularly one for £18m is not something we can do.

On the flip side, nobody has any idea what Moshiri and in all likelihood Usmanov are thinking and anyone trying to say they do is lying. We don't know. They may want to spend big, they may not. However if we spend £18m on a back up left back, we will be spending significant money.

I wouldn't get too worried about what it all means. Nobody can know what's happening. Enjoy the ride and all that.
Exactly this. Who knows, Carlo may see this Reguilon guy as left wing? Not so far fetched when you remember where Gareth Bale started his career..

Hope we get atleast one deal done over the next 14 days - regardless of how long the window is open for the longer we leave it the more it starts to feel like last summer.

Carlo needs time with the new lads to bed them in - that shouldn't be done in the opening fixtures dropping valuable points.
I'd hope that we get most of our deals done this month. Carlo needs them.in this team. And his fitness team need to beast this team into full physical fitness

Or even Digne as a winger.
I seem to remember quite a few years ago that England having no left footed midfielder played 2 left backs - one pushed much further forward.

Been racking my brains for the 2 players but can't recall the names. Think it was in the late 80's.

I seem to remember quite a few years ago that England having no left footed midfielder played 2 left backs - one pushed much further forward.

Been racking my brains for the 2 players but can't recall the names. Think it was in the late 80's.

Cole & Baines?

Why the hell are we apparently after Martin braithwaite? Guys struggled to hit double figures everywhere he’s been, was rubbish at Middlesbrough in the championship , somehow got a move to Barca And now we’re linked to him?
Imagine this attacking trio....

Iwobi
Braithwaite
Siggy

enough to relegate us to non league

Why the hell are we apparently after Martin braithwaite? Guys struggled to hit double figures everywhere he’s been, was rubbish at Middlesbrough in the championship , somehow got a move to Barca And now we’re linked to him?
Imagine this attacking trio....

Iwobi
Braithwaite
Siggy

enough to relegate us to non league
Saw Munro Deportivo say it. That’s all.

ancleotti has not come to Everton to manage Martin Braithwaite

If the Leicester full back is worth around 60 million I think Digne is worth a lot more IMO
Chillwell is overated
His head went some time ago when Chelsea said they were interested even the Leicester fans don’t want him now.
Could see digne at Man City to be fair but obviously want him to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back