Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are people on about on here mina has been one of our best player this season.

Also as far as this injury prone crap goes mina has played 29 premier league games this season and Keane has played 31. In all competitions mina has played 33 and Keane 34. Anchelotti even came out and said the reason why mina and holgate got injured post lockdown was because the turn around during matches was too quick and players were being played in the red zone.

Mina is bambi on ice. Always got a mistake in him and is injured alot. Keane is not much better though. Would sell both personally and start again

Mina should be kept - decent player, good character, young and a threat in opposition box.

gabriel should be in addition and to create competition for places - raise performance.

look what happened this season. Injuries and were playing kids.

Mina was one of the biggest issues injury wise

Jury is out, also about being a threat in the box, he scored 3 didn’t he?

6 goals / 4 assists isn't going to blow anyone away but for squad depth I'd like him here; always been impressed when he plays. However his injury history is pretty stellar so that's a triple leg break on debut.

Haha yes!

In a poor team, playing wide I thought he did ok. In a poor team for 3-4 years, his record is actually quite passable. Looks a big strong player. If the fee is correct great. If you waaste £40m on such a player it's stupid though.

King isnt a bad player, hes one that often goes under the radar but hes one that always makes a contribution. He is a Utd youth product and they were interested in him in Jan. Hes not a winger, more of a left/right sided inside forward who can play 9 as well, capable of goals and assits hes a good addition to anyone's squad as an option. Hes a very good PL quality player.

If you are swapping his squad position for say Niasse or Tosun, you are improving the squad significantly in my opinion.

Last edited:

Yeah pretty much how I see it. I don’t dislike Mina, he’s not been a disaster or anything, but he’s not really been a success either. If we can upgrade on him
Or Keane and keep the net spend low then it makes sense in the current climate.

When I first saw Mina in the world Cup I was really wowed by him. He dominted Harry Kane, was 23, a leader and he just looked a superstar in the making. On reflection I think a lot of that was Kane really at the start of a decline. Ive been dissapointed with Mina since then really, although I expected very high things.

Now I'm at a point with our players where I just don't get as attached to them. They've thrown the towel in too often. I'd move any of them on if it was right for the club. I'm not too bothered about him or Keane as to which one goes, I see them at a similar level but ultimately they can't really play together which is a big drawback. We need to get a more versatile CB alongside them, which Gabriel looks like.

If we get an offer for Keane, I'll happily keep Mina, but if an offer comes in for him first, approaching what we paid I'm happy to cut and run. It's not been a disastrous signing, but from the clubs perspective it would be a good chance to role the dice again, and see if maybe Gabriel can develop into a top defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back