Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, you're talking out your arse.

I'll say it again mina has been one of our best players this season. Just because people can't remember before lockdown doesn't change that.
Personally I thought he started the season well and I thought he was starting to look the part, but he didn’t really keep it up. I’ve said before, being one of our top 5 Or whatever performers this year isn’t really a barometer of anything. We finished 12th, and lost at home to two teams that got relegated; it was a truly awful season and being better than some of the others doesn’t make a players performances any good in real terms.

What the hell are people on about on here mina has been one of our best player this season.

Also as far as this injury prone crap goes mina has played 29 premier league games this season and Keane has played 31. In all competitions mina has played 33 and Keane 34. Anchelotti even came out and said the reason why mina and holgate got injured post lockdown was because the turn around during matches was too quick and players were being played in the red zone.
It's all about opinions. For me mina is ok. Shown nothing more than that. He looks a bit clumsy. We ain't seen that much from him. As for one of our best players well there ain't much competition
Like I said both him and Keane are average players and if we had to sell one of them I wouldn't care which one is was.

But you dont know who the personnel will be...

I think to play 442 in the modern game you need to have a team full of quality or a team full of alehouse grocks puttinq 100% in every week like Sheff Utd or Burnley.

We realistically will have neither.

My expectations for next season is 7th and better results / more easy on the eye performances - which gives us a platform to build on the following season as its going to take us a minimum 2 years to properly rebuild the current squad in terms of ins and oots.

Must admit this 442 scares me going into next season.

I would feel more secure going 352 or 433 which seems to be the hipsters choice these days which gets results.

how do you know it will be that formation? It could be one game not the next... having better players helps us Change and adapt formations tactics etc depending on opposition and how games are going

Keanes situation is kinky. He's excellent when Everton playing low line. We might want to keep him. If Mina goes I would try to bring Stones in. They would complete each other nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back