Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I can remember him playing very well in the number 10 role, playing countless throughballs to forwards. I think it was back when we were reaching the Semi-Finals of the league cup and FA Cup in the same season.

If you think Barkley was the mastermind behind his delayed transfer fee then that is up to you. The truth is that he had a medical, they found out that he was injured, and everyone on the buying side realised there was no point in paying 30 million now, when he's going to be injured for 6 months and we can get him cheaper in 6 months time.

Everton would do the same given the opportunity. I know that we are the nicest club in the whole wide world, but we aren't that nice. Moyes was always trying to get players on the absolute cheap.

He could have left for absolutely nothing like thousands of other players have done if he had left it a further six months.
Like it or not, Ratboy utterly despises Everton and will never return .
Deal with it.

Because I can remember him playing very well in the number 10 role, playing countless throughballs to forwards. I think it was back when we were reaching the Semi-Finals of the league cup and FA Cup in the same season.

If you think Barkley was the mastermind behind his delayed transfer fee then that is up to you. The truth is that he had a medical, they found out that he was injured, and everyone on the buying side realised there was no point in paying 30 million now, when he's going to be injured for 6 months and we can get him cheaper in 6 months time.

Everton would do the same given the opportunity. I know that we are the nicest club in the whole wide world, but we aren't that nice. Moyes was always trying to get players on the absolute cheap.

He could have left for absolutely nothing like thousands of other players have done if he had left it a further six months.
Regardless of what people’s beliefs are on the injury, he purposely ran down his contract for years rejecting contracts, knowing it will allow him to manufacture a move and shaft us out of a fee.

He obviously has some people feeding him information, but I doubt they even know what’s really going on. A lot of guess work from Phil, as he did say Hwang from Salzburg was our top target.

never mentioned the Mina injury, was first tweeted by Paul Joyce 5 days after it happened.

Im still Not having That you employ Ancelotti and don’t back him.

When I spoke to my source about Kirkbride they said Phil and the echo in general only get bits from certain folk connected to the club and dont know the full story.

The club need to back Carlo its criminal if not.

Sounds like outs first cos of wages

don’t think we can afford to gamble with players not leaving. If we buy someone we need to know that there’s a space in the squad for them because we can’t keep players on 100k a week for rob ring nothing alongside new signings also on high wages.

Sounds like outs first cos of wages
I think it was always going to be despite what some think. We have a huge squad, it was something like 38 which is just crazy. Brands has said previously we want to aim for a squad of around 23. We have got rid of some due to being out of contract but many others need to go otherwise we just keep adding on to it, that's before you even get to the wages thing.

But no one is gonna buy our crap players, Not one single club will think "Oh yeah what this team needs is a 31 year old Bolasie."

Can we not have bolasie drive the lawn mowers or something and atleast get some output out of him for the remainder of his contract.

But no one is gonna buy our crap players, Not one single club will think "Oh yeah what this team needs is a 31 year old Bolasie."

Which is why we need to sell the types of players who are on big wages / can give us leg room FFP speaking whilst offering little to the club:

Tosun
Kenny
Bernard
Delph
Mina/Keane

No one is taking the likes of Bolasie or Walcott- Sandro may join that spanish club on the cheap and maybe Besic will go for a few quid thats about it.

Next summer the following contracts expire:

Bolasie
Sandro
Walcott
Besic

Alot of wages there

I think it was always going to be despite what some think. We have a huge squad, it was something like 38 which is just crazy. Brands has said previously we want to aim for a squad of around 23. We have got rid of some due to being out of contract but many others need to go otherwise we just keep adding on to it, that's before you even get to the wages thing.
There are at least 3 players on big wages out of contract next season Bolasie, Sandro, Walcott
around 300k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back