Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said it's his handling. Never seems to just catch it. Other than the odd European games I am basing this off youtube of course but its a bit of a worry that his flaws are on show there.

The one at 50 seconds in is shocking. Also footage of him struggling to get the ball from crosses, dropping balls before pouncing on them and stopping shots whilst putting the ball back into dangerous areas.

Pulls of some cracking saves too. The commentator obviously enjoys saying his name as well.
Based solely on that video he looks absolutely appalling.

Iwobi has the same problem Mirallas had. He wants the ball to feet and he wants to run with it every... damn... time. Kev wouldn’t actually make many runs and it condensed the field a bit too much. Maybe it had something to do with Kev’s lack of remaining hamstrings, but that is one of the reasons he struggled here later in his Everton career.

the difference is, Mirallas had the pace and quality to make things happen. And he did at times.

Iwobi doesn’t have pace or quality I’m afraid.

the difference is, Mirallas had the pace and quality to make things happen. And he did at times.

Iwobi doesn’t have pace or quality I’m afraid.

He's no slouch like.

He does need to be played centrally imo. In whatever system.

But he's not a player we should be tweaking a system around to get the best out of.

That being said, we only have two players who are worth doing that for, which is why we played 4-4-2 last season.

4-4-2 really doesn't suit any of our players except the forwards.

He's no slouch like.

He does need to be played centrally imo. In whatever system.

But he's not a player we should be tweaking a system around to get the best out of.

That being said, we only have two players who are worth doing that for, which is why we played 4-4-2 last season.

4-4-2 really doesn't suit any of our players except the forwards.

he looks like he’s running in quicksand

Iwobi runs at around the same pace as Magaye Gueye.

Really hope we can get players that can think, pass and run at speed. It feels like most of our team can’t play quick football at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back