Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo really are a bizarre paper when it comes to stories about us, one minute they are reading too much into what the Lille President was saying regarding Gabriel, the next they are saying we won’t be signing a LB till later in the window and on loan only and that it’s sell to buy
We won't spend big on a left back but whoever is signed will be just one injury away from playing every game for us for at least four months , so it is a very important signing.

Rather than wait until later in the window, I think it depends on who the manager wants that is available and when they can be bought.

The Robinson signing makes sense , certainly the price is right... and Lucas Digne is certainly a player that could be the subject of interest from CL clubs , this could give Robinson the chance to become first choice if he impresses.

He's also trialed with Juve and Inter earlier in the year and United end of last year.

That journalist says 2 other young Polish players who went to the PL a lot cheaper than this.

We're paying €300-400k and €100k bonues, where as Ojrzyński went to Liverpool for €100k and Bejger went to United for €100k

Didn't one of our Polish brethern report this as a goer a week or so ago. Probably posted whilst sat in Jagellonia's Nandos.
I wrote about it first! I'm the ITK!

Id like to suggest that the forum has found its one true ITK champion.

Well done @polish

Yeah, i meant just the ones from abroad, we seem to buy loads of hewelt's who never go anywhere.
Have we had a single youth team player in any position from abroad that has gone on to do well with us or anyone else? Mustafi is the only one I can think of but could be loads that I dont remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back