Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no, but he's unknown isn't he? I mean if Brands signs unknown younger players, it will take time for this to come to fruition.

to be fair we know what he means.. first team starters.. both Branthwaite and Nkounkou were signed as youth players.. B played because if a series of injuries and N was recruited for the future.. so we never know the youth players that come in. B looks like a real coup and time will tell on N.

But these two are very promising so maybe I'm being greedy too wanting to sign the next Lozano, Richy or Dembele as their first step on road to stardom.. not the 2nd or third. First team straight in.. not 2 years down the track

If you are talking about the period following a lockdown then it’s hardly something you can extrapolate across a full season. We had flip flops on. Which given the shorter close season was probably sensible.

We aren’t in danger of relegation, even if we don’t sign players.

If we don’t sign players and we lose Richy to injury or worse being sold, I think we are possibly the worst team the the PL.
Lockdown was the same for everyone, yet we were very poor after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back