Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to go shopping in Eastern Europe, players seem to be cheaper and they generally have a hard as nails attitude (yes that’s me with a stereotype) hated the fact skrtel played for the RS but loved him as a player, dzeko quality too perhaps we need the next dzeko. Besic I liked but injuries have knocked him back, vlasic I’m sure we’l regret selling.

We need to go shopping in Eastern Europe, players seem to be cheaper and they generally have a hard as nails attitude (yes that’s me with a stereotype) hated the fact skrtel played for the RS but loved him as a player, dzeko quality too perhaps we need the next dzeko. Besic I liked but injuries have knocked him back, vlasic I’m sure we’l regret selling.

I agree with this: Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Poland, Albania have some really good quality players, good young players, and guys with top winning mentalities.

If you buy guys from these country’s they will want to win at all cost, even if the rest of the team gives up, they will carry on scrapping.

I agree with this: Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Poland, Albania have some really good quality players, good young players, and guys with top winning mentalities.

If you buy guys from these country’s they will want to win at all cost, even if the rest of the team gives up, they will carry on scrapping.

Ivanovic.

I liked the look of frankfurts strikers last season rebic and jovic, despite them both moving clubs we could possibly try and get jovic with not being a hit at real in his first season, also like nastasic whose only 27 still so could be a decent buy

We need eleven tattooed, shaven headed, ugly players with surnames all ending in 'ski'...........may not be pretty to watch but we wouldn't get turned over by the likes of Bournemouth, Villa, Norwich et al......

Man United look set to sign former Everton trialist
Manchester United are reportedly set to sign Norwegian wonderkid Isak Hansen-Aaroen.

The 15-year-old, who had trials at both Everton and Liverpool, is according to the Daily Mail looking set to make the move to Old Trafford from Tromso.

His club shared a message of good luck with him ahead of his switch, it read: "A wonderful person, a unique talent, who just loves to play football.

"From Flora to TIL as a junior, into the academy as a 10-year-old, learns at the TIL school and debut for the first team as as 15-year-old and assist in his last match for Tromso.

"Thank you so much for the last 10 years and good luck in Manchester United and on in your career. We hope you have a great time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back