Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do other teams who want to compete Arsenal Chelsea united etc do there transfer business early, while we have to wait until the end of Oct before our squad is added to?
Shambles of a club, when are we ever going to back up there again, this season with that squad will be lucky to get 40 points

Why do other teams who want to compete Arsenal Chelsea united etc do there transfer business early, while we have to wait until the end of Oct before our squad is added to?
Shambles of a club, when are we ever going to back up there again, this season with that squad will be lucky to get 40 points
I'll save you a couple decades: probably never.

This week 3 in

2/3 loans late in the window

Taps nose ;)

you get gutless passionless players when you spent 30mil on crap and people who come for a payday.

ive said for years we should copy Sevilla model as thats the team who I support, everton my local team though

"Come to Everton, prove yourself if u do well and a big team like city united or top european team we'll let you go no questions or arguments"
Sell them for 70mil, spend that on 6/7 players, 4/5 of them will be successful then you say to them " look what we done with _________. He had 2 years here and went to Man City, we promise you the same. Do well here, win us a cup and we'll let you go"

it works, proof is there but we dont like the idea of selling in england.
Look at ajax, they love when players go abroad because theyll make 50mil profit and replace them easy

French league is the one but again people in England say "its [Poor language removed] cos villa and newcastle bought crap players there"

That is what happens here ... difference being as soon as a prem club comes in then the price doubles . Then , you cannot afford to play players that aren’t good enough and hope someone buys them, you have to remain competitive, that is a lot easier in Spain, Holland and Germany . Ajax and Dortmund also offer cl footy and can achieve it by using youngsters as their league is crap.

Cut my window into pieces
This is Brands last resort
Siggurdson
No Iwobi

Cos we losing Gabriel
Losing Allan
Wish Brands would get a move on

Great stuff

No meltdown
Just fed up the way the club is run year after year
No plan just a fiasco year after year
Season only finished about 3 weeks
Ago
We’ve just let in 3 goals agains a league 1 side
Let that sink in for a moment
Embarrassing
We need to be on the money now.
Like the sentiment but the lyrics don’t quite fit

Here is a clue they are all in Europe. They are all big clubs who can pay whatever it takes pretty much. I do agree we should have at least added a midfielder it's been blatantly obvious how bad we are there for months. But generally we do have to wait as a club because the targets we want are more available nearer the end of the window, when their options become less and we are probably trying to save money/ship players out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back