Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making my peace with the inevitable £30 M bid for Lingard
Hope not. He was doing ok a few seasons ago, got into the England team and that.
Suddenly became a superstar in his own head.
Started his own name clothing brand which failed miserably, not too hard when
all he ( designed ) were hoodies, caps, and sneakers at an over-inflated price. One to dodge.
Another Cleverley but not as humble, and need to stop this link with accepting players UTD don't want any more.

People don't like Zaha but God we could do with his pace and willingness to drive at a defence im sick of watching our wide forwards do absolutely nothing.

If we could convince Palace to take Iwobi & Tosun in a swap deal for Wilf & get someone with a decent cross on him like Bailey for the other flank I would be as happy as a pig in sugar.

People don't like Zaha but God we could do with his pace and willingness to drive at a defence im sick of watching our wide forwards do absolutely nothing.

If we could convince Palace to take Iwobi & Tosun in a swap deal for Wilf & get someone with a decent cross on him like Bailey for the other flank I would be as happy as a pig in sugar.

Sugar is quite harmful to pigs.

Even Trump couldn't do that deal. :)

Zaha doesnt have pace.
Just falls over looking for a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back