Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodrigo to Leeds, what a signing for them.

As unfortunate as clubs going bankrupt is we should be asking all of those la liga clubs about their players.

We still seem to be shopping in the wrong markets. Big team cast offs in their late 20's appear unlikely to provide value for money, nor will they do much to transform our long term prospects. Would any of the top 6 be seriously interested in these? I seriously doubt it

What exactly is our strategy? and what is the point in Brands if our recruitment approach differs so markedly from manager to manager?

It's massively frustrating to watch.

We still seem to be shopping in the wrong markets. Big team cast offs in their late 20's appear unlikely to provide value for money, nor will they do much to transform our long term prospects. Would any of the top 6 be seriously interested in these? I seriously doubt it

What exactly is our strategy? and what is the point in Brands if our recruitment approach differs so markedly from manager to manager?

Under Carlo? Win while we have the opportunity with a world class manager.

With Brands? Help Carlo, but also build for the future - Nkunkou, Branthwaite.

You’re thinking of Sandro Ramirez
Rodrigo could only dream of hitting 15 in a season like our Sandro did
Last season's numbers for the centre forward:
1598399617002.webp

Wow what a great signing.

swap us for say Leicester and well.... Yearh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back