Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
madrid's wage bill is insane

i imagine with the likes of rodriguez and bale they would probably only be able to sell the player if they also contributed towards his wages until the end of his contract there

wouldn't suprise me if we are only going to pay 100-150k a week and madrid cover the other 100-150k

Yep just the 500 miles mate, right round the corner really. He could probably shout the news to his Ecuadorian following.
When you live in a place that doesn't have to take over half the world to find a bit of breathing space 500 miles isn't that much.

I wonder if there is anything we can work out with Real for James like we did with Barry? Loan fee with obligation to buy next year, punts the proverbial can down the road on FFP?

That doesnt suit Real as he only has 1 year left on his contract, unless they are desperate to get rid of his wages.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...cked-to-quit-club-after-reported-development/
Think some fans will be fuming if this Everton favourite leaves the club
Can tell you joined the forum today and have no idea of most fans views onTom Davies on this forum. Personally I’d drive him anywhere for free if it meant we got a wedge of cash for him and got him off the books. Not premiership level for me.
Edit ...unless your being sarcastic, in which case you’ll fit right in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back