Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can tell you joined the forum today and have no idea of most fans views onTom Davies on this forum. Personally I’d drive him anywhere for free if it meant we got a wedge of cash for him and got him off the books. Not premiership level for me
Sorry I was making a joke with the article saying Davies is an Everton favourite. And don't worry id drive him away as well. And yes being sarcastic:)

Rodriguez isn’t getting his Real wages anywhere else. He can’t command them even in a normal market anymore let alone a Covid one. He has to get real if he wants first team football anywhere otherwise he’s on Madrid’s bench for another season and will then be out of contract in the exact same position where no one will pay those wages.

I wonder if there is anything we can work out with Real for James like we did with Barry? Loan fee with obligation to buy next year, punts the proverbial can down the road on FFP?
If Everton are serious and Real are desperate, there'll be a way.

Maybe the fee could just happen to match whatever percentage of his wages they'd be willing to subsidise.

maybe we will see something like this at some point next season

--------------Mr Testicles---------------

Arias----Mina------Holgate------Digne

-----------Doucoure----Allan-----------------

Iwobi---------Rodriguez---------Richarlison

-----------------Kean------------------------

Bench: Lossl, Keane / Branthwaite, Coleman / Kenny, Gbamin / Davies, Walcott / Bernard / Gordon, Calvert-Lewin, Gomes

Sell: Sigurdsson, Pickford, Tosun, Bolasie, Sandro, Besic and Delph

maybe we will see something like this at some point next season

--------------Mr Testicles---------------

Arias----Mina------Holgate------Digne

-----------Doucoure----Allan-----------------

Iwobi---------Rodriguez---------Richarlison

-----------------Kean------------------------

Bench: Lossl, Keane / Branthwaite, Coleman / Kenny, Gbamin / Davies, Walcott / Bernard / Gordon, Calvert-Lewin, Gomes

Sell: Sigurdsson, Pickford, Tosun, Bolasie, Sandro, Besic and Delph
It could be but I don't think Iwobi has looked good on the right, Richarlison gets worse the further he gets away from the box/middle of the field and Michael Keane isn't playing.

In terms of rebuild, I mentioned this the other day, signing players for now gives you something to rebuild on. These players are still in their 20s, 2-3 years while the the likes of Gordon gain experience, and continue to add youth in the following windows. If you start afresh with 4 20yr old players, you lose the experience that these players give. Foden would struggle being the main man at City, but coming in and playing with Silva, Silva and DeBruyne is the perfect environment for him to learn.

My only issue is if we get these 3 in, they are your 1st choice. Behind them, the drop off is phenomenal. And I still think we need some pace and width, as well RB.

Makes me wonder if we have some enquiries about outgoings.

outside of Richarlison and Digne Who are integral to the first team I can’t see where money is coming in from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back