Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will reiterate, in my opinion, at this stage of our transition(lol) we aren't in a position to go and get all young players. we have regressed so badly since Walsh and Koeman that we need fixing. This means getting the best players we can get for prices we can afford. Once we have a midfield that can run and tackle and create, then we can think a bit more long term.

I am more than happy buying 29/30 year olds of the quality of Allan and James, that's the difference, the actual quality of the player, age is irrelevant.

That bench is so poor and that may be an issue for a season or 2,strong(ish) first eleven but any major injuries will really hit us hard
Keane, Gbamin, Gomes, Bernard, Calvert Lewin, Coleman, Gordon.

I don't recall a bench with more quality at Everton and I bet you can't name a better one outside the top 6

Probably need at least 4 out on decent money; Bolasie, Sandro, Delph, Besic. If we could get Allan and Doucoure in and them out it would be decent.
We're not getting any money in for Bolasie Sandro and Besic never mind decent money. We'll have to make do with just getting them off the wage bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back