Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane, Gbamin, Gomes, Bernard, Calvert Lewin, Coleman, Gordon.

I don't recall a bench with more quality at Everton and I bet you can't name a better one outside the top 6
Keane is like marmite half on here want him sold,we haven’t got a clue on Gbamin weather as He has not played enough, it you put Doucoure in ahead of Gomes says a lot,Beanard has 5minutes here and there and will probably be sold, CL improved before the break then reverted back to his old self,Colman yes a good back up and Gordon who looks about 2seasons away from pushing for a regular start.
we need a bench pushing the first 11 and I know it won’t happen overnight but if we started those 7 in a 2nd round cup game we would all be worried about progression, you see a bench with Quality I see 5 that we should be trying to off load,it’s just an opinion

I think the bookies find it hard to 2nd guess Everton, down the years we have seen the bookies shorten odds on us signing loads of players, that never came off. Often just because there have been meetings or things agents have said.

and sometimes because we seem set to sign someone only to mess it up.

Any of our Scottish football watching folk seen Lewis Neilson play for Dundee Utd? Our scouts up to watch him last week against Celtic. Can play RB and CB

and sometimes because we seem set to sign someone only to mess it up.

There are so many variables, how many times have we been gazumped for players as well? Or we find out that the agent was probably just using us to flush out other teams. I wouldnt bet on player transfers. Even if the player told me he was signing for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back