Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the delay is nothing to do with the fact we are negotiating for a player who would be the best talent we've had since Rooney.

Its all Bill deliberately delaying things. Definitely Bill's fault.

But whats the excuse over Allan? Doucoure? Arias?

Arias is going for peanuts yet we'll drag it out for weeks until we have dropped points in the opening fixtures then rush them in like we always do

Arias is going for peanuts yet we'll drag it out for weeks until we have dropped points in the opening fixtures then rush them in like we always do
I explained this earlier.

Napoli wanted 35m for Allan, we will probably pay 25m
Watford wanted 35m for Donkeree, we will probably pay 25m

And with that 20m saved we buy Arias.

Hence us waiting for the right price.

I agree we need players in early. I've been fairly vocal that we cant afford to wait to do most of our business in October. And I am definitely not a Bill fan either.

But there is absolutely no evidence the delays are Bill's fault. If you can provide me with evidence otherwise then I might reconsider.

Plus they have had that Alex Bruce, Noel Whelan plus a few others that no one would hardly take notice of as well lol, all act as though they are world class experts

Ha yeah Alex Bruce is a random one, ffs, I’m not the only one I’m sure who thought, who? He managed to make his debut and retire without me knowing. Oh yeah and his Dad played for Man U.

Same shizzle

different day

giphy.gif

I thought those football video games that some of you swear on like it's Gospel, people were aware how difficult contracts are and there is a Global Pandemic if you hadn't noticed.

You predict the future very well Sire.

Im glad someone appreciates me.

In January I also predicted that Corona was gonna go massive when some just passed it off as a Chinese haux.

I also predict Everton will fail to land all of the three players Carlo wants... and Carlo will be well miffed. When it comes to Everton it’s all so predictable.

Weirdly last time we had 1 we finished 11th.

we also had a manager that didn’t believe in defending and loves shipping goals in the last 10 mins of games. The damage done by him and then Walsh signing players for millions that currently contribute nothing is still something we are to remedy

Im glad someone appreciates me.

In January I also predicted that Corona was gonna go massive when some just passed it off as a Chinese haux.

I also predict Everton will fail to land all of the three players Carlo wants... and Carlo will be well miffed. When it comes to Everton it’s all so predictable.
Not being argumentative , but I am an optimist mate.
Despite the difficulties with certain clubs , I think that we will get all 3 (some may take time) , and we will sign / loan another RB , CB and one other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back