Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there...

Pickford
Arias Mina Holgate Digne
Allan Doucoure
James
Kean Edouard Richarlison​
Read today that Edouard has started a £40 million transfer scramble. Dont see us going near that. I know it is paper talk. Don't know anything about him. I know he scores a lot up in Scotland but is he Premier standard especially at that figure quoted.
The rest of the team is a massive improvement on what we have now. Not Minas biggest fan tbh. Keane the same. But keane did perform well in those lockdown games so id start with him over Mina. But hopefully we have a cb in our sights

Still over a month before the transfer window closes - doubt we will confirm any signings for at least another week.
Other than Chelsea it’s been pretty quiet.

Bait?

Take a look at the player history of this club. Plenty of transactions with that lot.

If we got Brewster in and he scored 15 for us itld be worth it, even if it meant he went back to them a better player.
I think it's a bit different with a loan tho... Surely?!

Hold on: I get thrown at me over Baines "he might be a Kopite but what about Reid, Watson who supported them, and Sheedy, Ablett etc etc who played for them?".

We have no cash. We are sell to buy. A season long loan makes sense.
We never loaned these people from that shower and that’s the big difference.

buying him - doubt anyone would massively object to that concept. Loaning him would separate him from your examples as we are technically benefitting the tin shed dwellers through developing their player, either for them to use if he does amazingly well, or putting him in the shop window for them to sell at a higher price than he otherwise would be.

We never loaned these people from that shower and that’s the big difference.

buying him - doubt anyone would massively object to that concept. Loaning him would separate him from your examples as we are technically benefitting the tin shed dwellers through developing their player, either for them to use if he does amazingly well, or putting him in the shop window for them to sell at a higher price than he otherwise would be.
Our situation is that we need to spend wisely.

Loan deals will be required.

Bait?

Take a look at the player history of this club. Plenty of transactions with that lot.

If we got Brewster in and he scored 15 for us itld be worth it, even if it meant he went back to them a better player.

Was a lot more common in the days of a player not really being able to uproot their lives, hence loads of transfers between Everton, Liverpool, Tranmere, both Manchester clubs, Preston, Blackpool etc...

Just different now, I genuinely can't see a transfer between both clubs for along , long time.

Was a lot more common in the days of a player not really being able to uproot their lives, hence loads of transfers between Everton, Liverpool, Tranmere, both Manchester clubs, Preston, Blackpool etc...

Just different now, I genuinely can't see a transfer between both clubs for along , long time.

I dont see why. We were much closer to each other in competitive terms when we signed Ablett, for instance. Them loaning to us wouldn't be an issue on that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back