Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're strapped for cash - which it looks like we are - why not loan Brewster from Liverpool to augment the attack?
tenor.gif

I really think we’ll see either a diamond behind a front 2 or a 4321. Can see Allan Doucoure and Gomes in the same midfield if we get both of them for the line.
Alot of people putting alot of trust in Gomes this season I hope they're right. I think he's a luxury player and in alot of games this season I think will be our weakest link

yeah, that's what i was thinking too, the great thing is, the deadwood is getting a lot smaller. I have a different idea of what is deadwood , as it does differ from squad players for me, but again next summer we'll be making a lot of positive steps in that regards as well as a fair few other squad players entering their final year, so hopefully it'll get easier.

Will definitely get rid of Sandro, Bolasie, Tosun, Besic, Connolly, Baningime, Adeniran, Pennington, Boardhead, Bowler permanently.

Bernard, Davies, Kenny if we get decent fees because of ffp.

Hi Dave, how are you doing today? Just to let you know I won’t be falling for your multilayered bait this time. Have a good one!
Bait?

Take a look at the player history of this club. Plenty of transactions with that lot.

If we got Brewster in and he scored 15 for us itld be worth it, even if it meant he went back to them a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back