Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The volume on all 4 is quite high, of course I never believe the paper talk and we might not get all 4, till some sales, but I think we are in for all 4, currently, that of course can change rapidly.

I'm losing track with all the transfer goings on.

Who are the 4 transfer targets we are close to signing? James? Allan? Edouard? ????

Saw a report from Italy saying Juventus are interested in Allan. Offering cash plus player deal. Has this been dismissed yet? Always a lot of gossip spouted in the Italian sports papers

I hope you're right not that we could've afforded them but a Gomes and Hamez from 2015 would have us top 4... 2020 versions not so sure. Let's hope Carlo can keep them fit and get their best back out of them.
Yeah good point and no doubt both are not what they were.. but what's Gomes 25? and James 29? I'm excited to see what Ancelotti gets out of these players, especially if he can get the right legs around them (Allan and Doucoure would be good imo).

If Carlo brought in James, Edouard, Allan to supplement Richarlison, Gomes, DCL, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Gbamin, Gordon, Iwobi, Davies, Kean and Delph that would be good business.

How do think people would think we'd line up in midfield/attack(when everyone is fit)?

Allan Gomes

Walcott James Richarlison

Edouard

With the back up line up being.....

Delph Gbamin

Gordon Sigurdsson Iwobi

DCL

You'd also have Davies and potentially Kean for further back up.

I think that leaves the likes of Ramires, Tosun, Bolasie, Bernard and Besic as surplus to requirements. Shifting them may be difficult so wouldn't be surprised if maybe that Kean goes if Edouard joins. Could raise some funds that way. Sigurdsson may also be vulnerable but he feels like the best back-up to James if we go 4-2-3-1.

And if he stays injury-free he joins PSG.

I get the risk, but its HAMEZ!
I think that it would allow us to do other things in the transfer market as well.

If he has a really good year with us then that probably means we have a very good year as well.
We should be in some European competition and he is at a club where he is happy and playing football.
He could go to PSG in twelve months but I would guess there will be escape clauses in his contract even if he does sign.

I am in favour of his signing because if for no other reason it raises our profile just as CA joining us did. I would however like to limit the financial exposure as much as possible.

If Carlo brought in James, Edouard, Allan to supplement Richarlison, Gomes, DCL, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Gbamin, Gordon, Iwobi, Davies, Kean and Delph that would be good business.

How do think people would think we'd line up in midfield/attack(when everyone is fit)?

Allan Gomes

Walcott James Richarlison

Edouard

With the back up line up being.....

Delph Gbamin

Gordon Sigurdsson Iwobi

DCL

You'd also have Davies and potentially Kean for further back up.

I think that leaves the likes of Ramires, Tosun, Bolasie, Bernard and Besic as surplus to requirements. Shifting them may be difficult so wouldn't be surprised if maybe that Kean goes if Edouard joins. Could raise some funds that way. Sigurdsson may also be vulnerable but he feels like the best back-up to James if we go 4-2-3-1.
we are not buying Edouard mate

Yeah but there would probably be other clubs willing to buy him
Possibly, but probably not tier 1 teams and for his career now he needs stability, regular football and a manager that trusts and believes in him.
If he joins Everton it is only because of CA.
James should now be at the very peak of his game rather than being regarded almost as a has been. and the thought of playing for a manager he trusts and really likes is the only reason he will come to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back